Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2002, 08:48 PM   #1
LegolasGreenleaf
Welcomed New User

Welcome To The Lord Of The Rings Role Play.

* Frodo Baggins Has Arrived at Rivendell, he is at the council and he announces HE will take the ring to Mt. Doom*

Strider Replys, You Have My Sword, I swore to protect you and i will till the end*

And You Have My Bow, Says Legolas, I will do all within my power to protect you and the fellowship.

*Legolas Greenleaf*
Elf
LegolasGreenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 08:58 PM   #2
Legolas
Jack Burton

Welcome to the Ironworks, namesake of mine [img]smile.gif[/img]

Any word from our father Thranduil?

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 09:02 PM   #3
Neb
Account deleted by Request

(OOC: So the point of this is just to do what everyone in the book does? Rather pointless if you ask me.)
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 09:11 PM   #4
Legolas
Jack Burton

No Neb, this is from the movie [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 09:15 PM   #5
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
No Neb, this is from the movie [img]tongue.gif[/img]

(OOC: No matter, it still makes this RP rather pointless.)
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 09:46 PM   #6
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Actually, I believe that she means for us to start from that point in the movie, and make our own path of adventure...though it cannot be easy to not be persuaded into following the books/movie path as Neb suggests that is more than likely to happen.
Hm...anybody have any ideas how to make this successful???
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 10:05 PM   #7
Holy Knight Delita
Manshoon

Maybe Sauromen could possess gandalf 4 like a minute and have gandalf rip frodo to little shreds with his magic. I can ASSURE you it wont follow the book if that happens. But if this takes of im joining, cuz both the book and the movie were damn cool(though i read the books so long ago i have NO recollection of what happens, so im rereading the books [img]smile.gif[/img] )

P.S. If you havent seen the movie yet you not cool, Wait what is that? gandalf says that if you go see the movie RIGHT NOW, you MIGHT still be cool. [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol

P.P.S Remember the part where legolas stabs the orc with the arrow beforing using it, lol that was cool
Old 01-04-2002, 02:03 AM   #8
Lothar

quote:

P.P.S Remember the part where legolas stabs the orc with the arrow beforing using it, lol that was cool[/QB]

One of the best scenes in the movie. I was never a really big fan of legolas in the books. I thought he was cool, but never awesome. But after that movie I am a Legolas fan.