Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2001, 04:58 PM   #1
Holy Knight Delita
Manshoon

Does anyone know a site where i could find uhhh... "legal" copys of the AD&D PnP Sheets? 2nd edition

Danke Schon!

"the castle of... Ahhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrg?"
Old 12-05-2001, 05:17 PM   #2
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

There are a couple of sites that legitimately provide them for printing. I have them saved in favorites at home, but I'm at work now. If no one has provided you with an address by the time I get home I'll post the link.

BTW, vote for Brad to help him win his contest. VOTE HERE!
Old 12-05-2001, 05:23 PM   #3
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

I found the one I remembered using www.google.com. Google is a great resource for locating anything online. Check it out.

To choose from many character sheets Check Here!

Remember to vote for Brad!
Old 12-05-2001, 08:26 PM   #4
Sir Michael
Manshoon

Wizard of the Coast's excellent web site...

Wizards of the Coast

has a lot of cool downloads for current and previous editions of D&D.

The page you are looking for is as follows:

WotC Downloads
\"You see things; and you say \'Why?\' But I dream things that never were; and I say \'Why not?\'\"<br />-George Bernard Shaw<br /><br />\"Men take only their needs into consideration never their abilities.\"<br />-Napoleon Bonaparte
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote