Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2003, 11:59 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

You stated on the website news that you would be starting 4 or 5 new Forums and eliminating One "Arx Fatalis" will you place it in the Miscellanous Games Forum?
I really liked the game and bought it because you placed A link on the web site last year and after reading it I couldn't wait for it to come out.

At the E-3 Expo the developers of Arx stated that Arkane Studios Have Dumped Jowood productions and have an American based production company that will produce the next Arx Game taking place before the sun died and the people still live on the surface. They have up graded the 3-D game engine and are taking all the input that they got from players of Arx Fatalis and adusting the new game to be a lot more Ballanced and user friendly. They have added something like 30 new spells and are making the magic system a little easier to use. There will be a number of new and improved abilities and they improved the AI reactions so that there is almost never going to be any repete dialog but much more helpful dialog to help you throughout the game. This game should put Arx back on the map when it comes out in the early spring of 2004.

One last thing did you ever buy the game and play it, if not you really should it was well worth the money and the magic system is way beyond anything I have ever used before.

Thanks

[ 05-30-2003, 12:01 AM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]
Old 05-30-2003, 02:18 AM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
You stated on the website news that you would be starting 4 or 5 new Forums and eliminating One "Arx Fatalis" will you place it in the Miscellanous Games Forum?
I really liked the game and bought it because you placed A link on the web site last year and after reading it I couldn't wait for it to come out.

At the E-3 Expo the developers of Arx stated that Arkane Studios Have Dumped Jowood productions and have an American based production company that will produce the next Arx Game taking place before the sun died and the people still live on the surface. They have up graded the 3-D game engine and are taking all the input that they got from players of Arx Fatalis and adusting the new game to be a lot more Ballanced and user friendly. They have added something like 30 new spells and are making the magic system a little easier to use. There will be a number of new and improved abilities and they improved the AI reactions so that there is almost never going to be any repete dialog but much more helpful dialog to help you throughout the game. This game should put Arx back on the map when it comes out in the early spring of 2004.

One last thing did you ever buy the game and play it, if not you really should it was well worth the money and the magic system is way beyond anything I have ever used before.

Thanks
Yep, I know about the Next Arx. What I am planning, is getting my arx webarea up, and search engines will 'bot' it, and once we get the arx traffic, then a NEW Arx Forum may (MAY) come back. [img]smile.gif[/img] I've beaten Arx 3 times [img]smile.gif[/img] Tried a diff char each time..

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album