Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2002, 10:08 AM   #1
seth11
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Please help. I am deciding whether to buy NWN or not. I WILL buy if it is more like BG series than other games like diablo, dungeon siege, torment, etc. Please tell me which game it resembles most. ty
seth11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 11:05 AM   #2
Hesperex

The game is much more akin to the BG series than any other game ...it is made by the same people though so no supprises there then, the main differance is the new 3D graphics engine ...very pretty indeed ...the game plays a lot like the BG series but uses 3rd Edition AD&D rules so it's a lot more flexible. ..just buy it ...you wont regret it [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-05-2002, 11:47 AM   #3
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I can only echo what has already been said. Neverwinter Nights is more like Baulders Gate than those that you mentioned in your post. I am more than satisfied with it. Also, last night for the first time, I made my own area with the toolset, threw in some monsters, and and thone room...placed some treasure, and e-mailed it to a friend to run through. That was the most fun I have ever had!
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote