Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2006, 08:45 PM   #121
Captain Obvious
Elminster

Penguin Bashing Champion Simon Champion Snakeman Champion
you mean "awwww' as in 'you are so sweet' or 'awwww' as in 'ow! you are standing on my toes?"

Geez DAM, you are causing a lot of height confusion here! you sure this is just ONE girl???

and on the BBQ topic: since when has rain been an obstacle? dont you people live in buildings???

for a rain free BBQ:

Place BBQ inside house (kitchen is most appropriate; living room most fun)
Start BBQ
Open windows
Cook food
Eat
PLace BBQ outside in the rain to clean it (also works with dishes)

Come on People! our ancestors didnt drag themselves up the evolutionary ladder just so we could be defeated by rain! the neanderthals lived in an IGE AGE for gods sake! just imagine if they had all buggered off because it was cold outside!
Old 06-12-2006, 01:05 PM   #122
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

Yes i'm sure its just one girl!
I dont play that game.

-al'Lan Mandragoran, Last Lord of the Seven Towers
DrowArchmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 03:55 PM   #123
Captain Obvious
Elminster

ok, well dont let her hear you say that your girlfriend is 5'0, 5'10 or 4'10 - sounds like you are running a smorgasboard!
Old 06-13-2006, 08:26 AM   #124
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HAHAHA! Yup, sounds like you've got three girls out there, DA! Better not tell them about each other.

Good Morning all! Beautiful day here in my end of the woods and I would rather be out enjoying my garden than at work. Hmm.. of course that goes for most any day I have to be in the office, rain or sun! LOL
Old 06-13-2006, 04:31 PM   #125
Captain Obvious
Elminster

hear that Cloudy. WE had had crazy weather here for a few days (the power went out in our biggest city for like 8 hours on Monday. the rest of the country thought that was hilarious!

What i found stupid was the news coverage all over a power cut to stupid Auckland (where there was high wind and rain) but comparitivley little coverage of the south island, who also lost power due to heavy snowfalls.

to me, having no power in the rain for a few hours is nothing to losing it after a big snowfall for several days!

i know there are not many Kiwis on here, but if any are from auckland: stop moaning! (and stealing my river!)

ok, sorry, rant over.
Old 06-13-2006, 07:20 PM   #126
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
[QB] HAHAHA! Yup, sounds like you've got three girls out there, DA! Better not tell them about each other.

There are three ladies out there that would love to have some Condor, but only one has my heart.

Old 06-13-2006, 08:42 PM   #127
Captain Obvious
Elminster

three women? and you are limiting yourself to one? dont let this whole 'Love' thing confuse you man; when there are three seperate girls after you, it is morally and ethically wrong not to pursue all three (trust me - i did a paper on this at uni).

While the temptation to be a nice, sensitive partner to one person can be strong, you must resist! think of all your brothers all over the world who will never have this opportunity. You owe it to them. You owe it to yourself.*

*disclaimer: this post in no way encourages adultery. it may encourage sly, underhanded behaviour that is frowned upon in many societies.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:35 PM   #128
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Baaaaaaaaaaad Captain Obvious! *wishes the whipit smilie worked again* Don't make us talk to your wife!
Old 06-14-2006, 02:07 PM   #129
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

I owe it to them? Interesting way of putting it. I must disagree with the fact that i must, however. Because i have done such things before and ended up breaking more than one heart. I've taken a vow to never do that again unless under the influence of alchohol and have no memory of it.

On the brighter side of things, I spent some quality time with my little brother Scott. He loves pokemon (got it from me). So i found this cool Pokemon website that we are now apart of. I have spent a better part of my morning teaching him more about Pokemon than he ever knew.
www.pokemoncrater.com

Old 06-14-2006, 04:19 PM   #130
Captain Obvious
Elminster

ooooh, you are a very sweet man DA, committed to one woman, dedicated to your little brother.

Its nice to think there are still some old fashioned 'decent' people out there. keep it up man.

BTW, how old are you? just out of curiousity. Most of the other forums i post in have an average age of around about 15; seems like there are more oldies here (no offence- that is a good thing)

And Cloudy: you dont even know her name; and would never guess it is Lady Obvious, so i feel quite safe thankyou!

Besides; she knows the truth: I am simply a bad person.

I have ot be to keep the balance y'know? i mean with people like DA here running about the place doing nothing but good, someone needs to counter it!