Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2001, 01:12 AM   #11
G'kar

You made me feel cheery tonight, Bahamut! I'm glad to be your fan! Believe in yourself, and your power to make feel people feel special! You will see results, just dont give up
Til next time,
Scott

Old 09-15-2001, 01:14 AM   #12
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
i like mine better, but yours works too . makes us sound more importiant than we really are

I don't know about you, but I'm plenty important. If you'll look below you'll notice you're addressing a goddess

------------------

Goddess and Sorceress of the HADB, and her sidekick Pig
Old 09-15-2001, 01:20 AM   #13
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

heh, im also imporitaint, but i like to drive it into peoples skulls by making a bunch of arrogant remarks like that. but thats not even the bottom of how arrogant i can be...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-15-2001, 01:21 AM   #14
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well it was stupidity that dominated on those times... and when I feel great it is all to late...

All I say is do not let anyone take away how you feel for yourself, which is usually good...

And, now, I just want to make everyone at least feel special... this will be a good start... I just have to say good riddance to her...

Aelia, don't feel bad. We are not losers, we are just people misunderstood by people who are the real losers...

------------------

Heya! It's just me, Bahamut!
Old 09-15-2001, 01:23 AM   #15
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:

Aelia, don't feel bad. We are not losers, we are just people misunderstood by people who are the real losers...

i couldnt have said it better myself! although those real losers do tend to hurt me at times, i dont care because, truly, my mind is more advanced than theirs!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Old 09-15-2001, 01:26 AM   #16
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

I am here to make my loved one happy
my heart beats for her
I trust her
I respect her
I will be there for her whenever she needs me
I will always be supportive when she is down
I will always laugh at her jokes
I will always watch out for her
I will always think about her and say "I love you" as many time as possible
I will always not be afraid to show affection
I will always tell her I miss her when she is not around
I will always share her burden, enjoy her joy
I will always expect nothing from her by loving her
O, I love her
Old 09-15-2001, 01:27 AM   #17
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well there you have it about the losers thing...

I need to know actually... the mere fact that people look at my thread means that I mean something to them.. huurmm... heehee

------------------

Heya! It's just me, Bahamut!
Old 09-15-2001, 01:37 AM   #18
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Gee, kina a odd question to anwser..

I will try my best:

Ryan you are one of my best friends. Your a good friend, and a great person..Your one of the people that other people look forward to talking with,even if the conversation means nothing, even if its those kina talks that are only a couple of sentence.

It is for me anyway.

So in a simple word to anwser you question, yes.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon
Old 09-15-2001, 01:51 AM   #19
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Of course! You are you and have made everyone here feel special at least once!

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Bossman of Better Funny Stuff.....of the Laughing Hyenas!
Old 09-15-2001, 02:04 AM   #20
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

does anyone else here think its cruel that the smart ones always have the insecurity complex?

------------------