Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2001, 07:29 AM   #1
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

i deleted it.

for the reason was my poems all suck. thats the reason why no one was even commenting on it!!! i just wanted to apologize to BK, Jerome, and to the rest who posted their poems in the thread! hope you guys have a copy!!!!

on another forum i was insulted and shit, but im not pissed. my confidence shattered? yes. but then so what? ill build on it again! its that easy for me now nowadays...

i maybe a nobody, maybe even youll thank me that i erased the goddamn thread, but ill just say this: They WILL regret it

i will post another one again, but not for now... have to regroup and with school and all...

dont worry, im still ayt, if you even care

Ryan

------------------

You know what happened. We are ONE, WE ARE, ahh.. er... I AM 'S favorite pet pea-cock...teehee and... Stay ahead of the Avalanche or risk being buried...

[This message has been edited by Bahamut (edited 06-10-2001).]
Old 06-10-2001, 07:34 AM   #2
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
sorry guys i deleted it.

for the reason was my poems all suck. thats the reason why no one was even commenting on it!!! i just wanted to apologize to BK, Jerome, and to the rest who posted their poems in the thread! hope yu guys have a copy!!!!

on another forum i was insulted and shit, but im not pissed. my confidence shattered? yes. but then so what? ill build on it again! its that easy for me now nowadays...

i maybe a nobody, maybe even youll thank me that i erased the goddamn thread, but ill just say this: They WILL regret someday...

Ryan

Sorry, Bahamut - I didn't even SEE that thread! I've just been popping in and out pretty fast lately. You know me! I WOULD have commented - and I would have been honest, too! How about posting a couple of the ones you like best so I can see 'em, too? I'd really like to.

------------------

Old 06-10-2001, 07:40 AM   #3
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
sorry guys i deleted it.

for the reason was my poems all suck. thats the reason why no one was even commenting on it!!! i just wanted to apologize to BK, Jerome, and to the rest who posted their poems in the thread! hope yu guys have a copy!!!!

i maybe a nobody, maybe even youll thank me that i erased the goddamn thread, but ill just say this: They WILL regret someday...

Ryan

This has ■■■■■■■ pissed me of Bahamut, and im a very passive person! What the ■■■■ are you proving by doing this? Are you looking for sympathy and a houlder to cry on? You know you're a good poet and i've said so enough times, this is nothing more than a call for attention or a worthless wallowing in your own self pity. Grow up.

------------------
Old 06-10-2001, 07:40 AM   #4
Melusine
Dracolisk

Bahamut...I think it's a damn shame you did that.I'll be honest with you: no I didn't like them... but that should never be a reason to delete them!! After all, for whom are you writing poetry, for yourself or for us?

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-10-2001, 07:41 AM   #5
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Shit im sorry man, im just getting burned up about everything latley, please ignore me till i chill for a bit

------------------
Old 06-10-2001, 07:42 AM   #6
Melusine
Dracolisk

And I totally AGREE with Jerome there!!!

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-10-2001, 07:42 AM   #7
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Hey! No Fair Bahamut! I was reading and saving those poems ~ well my favorites of them. Now where am I going to get new poems?

Sorry.. I should have been better about commenting on them. Maybe then you would not have deleted it. *sigh*

*Disappointedly walks off into the sunrise*

------------------

Do not meddle in the
affairs of Dragons for
you are crunchy and
good with ketchup.
Old 06-10-2001, 07:47 AM   #8
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
And I totally AGREE with Jerome there!!!

That i should calm down?

------------------
Old 06-10-2001, 07:58 AM   #9
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

im really sorry!!! im not starting a controversy here...

ill mail you bilqis if you like em.

well if you guys hate for doing that- so be it.

i dont really give a rats ass anymore bout you guys being dissapointed coz i wasnt asking for them. all i posted this was to note you coz you might, just MIGHT wonder where it went. im pissed off myself and in need to reform. i thought myself of somewhat arrogant posting that poem thread now... so i erased it.

fine fine, ill get a user poll if you guys still want my sorry ass in the board cool wit that???

------------------

You know what happened. We are ONE, WE ARE, ahh.. er... I AM 'S favorite pet pea-cock...teehee and... Stay ahead of the Avalanche or risk being buried...
Old 06-10-2001, 08:01 AM   #10
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
That i should calm down?

I HOPE that's the post she meant! If you regret your first one, why not delete it? Just a suggestion!

------------------