Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2002, 07:41 PM   #41
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

I can't seem to get onto the site I get the following message:

Web Site Disabled

Access to this Web site has been disabled.

EDIT: I've just read the rest of the posts, I guess the sites down then.

[ 12-20-2002, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: Daniel ]
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 12:33 PM   #42
RedballUK
Elite Waterdeep Guard

OK, I'm desperate for some new portraits.

However, having followed your link (in an earlier post) was informed that the website was disabled.

Not permanently I hope...?
RedballUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 07:17 PM   #43
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

@RedballUK,

No, it's not down permanently. The change was dictated by problems we had with Homestead who was our original provider. Fortunately, we have found a new home for the site, but it will be a while before we can get the site back up and running. Mike and I are planning a few surprises for the new site. [img]smile.gif[/img] Be patient. I'll post an update when the site is back up and running. [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 05:28 PM   #44
Magness
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Micah Foehammer:
@RedballUK,

No, it's not down permanently. The change was dictated by problems we had with Homestead who was our original provider. Fortunately, we have found a new home for the site, but it will be a while before we can get the site back up and running. Mike and I are planning a few surprises for the new site. [img]smile.gif[/img] Be patient. I'll post an update when the site is back up and running. [img]smile.gif[/img]
How about an update?
Magness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 03:30 PM   #45
Micah Foehammer

No change in the status. Both Mike and I took some time off over the holidays to catch our breath and just kick back and get some game playing in. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'll let you know when the site is back up and running. [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Old 01-03-2003, 03:44 PM   #46
Magness
Quintesson

Thanks for the update, even if there was no joy.

Question... There were a lot of good portraits that were sized for BG2 that I have yet to see sized for IWD2. I've tried resizing them with Paint Shop Pro, but they end up a bit too fuzzy.

A couple of the ones that I'm thinking of are the Michael Whelan cover pics for those CS Friedman books. One was a character in black, red, and yellow outfit with a glowing blue sword (moonblade?). Another was a character completely in black holding a black one-handed sword over his head.

Some of these pics I even got from the Ironworks BG2 site quite a while back.

Mind you, I'm not complaining about the quality of the pics on your site. Thus far, I've generally found the pics on your sight to be my favorites.
Magness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 04:03 PM   #47
Micah Foehammer

Magness,

I know the Whelan paintings you are talking about and I THINK I actually have the originals archived. I'm almost certain that we had IWD2 portraits of those up on the original site, but for some reason I don't think Mike added them back in when we made our first site shift. When we get the site up and running, I'll ask him to add them back. [img]smile.gif[/img] If for some reason he doesn't have them archived, I'll see if we can generate new versions. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-30-2003, 12:06 AM   #48
Pyrius
Dungeon Master

I keep on getting a access disabled message when I try to go....I dont know of anywhere else to get a portrait for my part....
Old 01-30-2003, 03:52 AM   #49
Dmouse
Dungeon Master

I have been reading so much about these portraits that i cant wait till the site is up again. Hopefully the issue of internet provider can be solved fast so all us eager gamers can get the new faces on our characters.
Dmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 04:50 AM   #50
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

I am curious about what is keeping so long. Surely it can't take too long to take the backed up website (you did have a backup, right?), and upload it somewhere.

You could also use one of those redirecting web adress, like cjb.net, to prevent your website getting deleted from causing trouble.

[ 02-01-2003, 01:52 AM: Message edited by: Luvian ]