Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2002, 09:39 AM   #21
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

LOL, very good Arvon *Byronas sees Reeka, Kaz and Lioness* maybe not...
Old 01-27-2002, 10:11 AM   #22
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:

Fair enough, here's a good old one for blondes whose names begin with M :

A blonde loses her job and after a while begins running short on cash so she decides to kidnap a school kid and hold him for ransom. She hides behind a tree in the school playground and when no teachers are looking she jumps out, grabs a little boy and runs behind the tree with him. She writes a note: "I want 1 million dollars behind the tree in the playground by tomorrow if you want to see your son alive!"
She sticks the note to the boy's back and tells him to go home [img]tongue.gif[/img] . The next day, as she expected, there is a big bag of money behind the tree, with a note attached: "How could you do this to a fellow blonde?"

LOL!!! Thanks Uncle Vask

I must be the only blonde around here with a sense of humour then [img]tongue.gif[/img] (or the only one stupid enough not to realise she's being made fun of )

Anyway I know most blonde jokes but I hadn't heard this one before, so thanks again [img]smile.gif[/img]
Mouse, very daring... got any more? [img]smile.gif[/img] I'll tell you the one about the sheepsh*gging Scot in return! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2002, 10:17 AM   #23
Lord Shield

~scribble scribble~

noting blonde jokes for futur reference

Old 01-27-2002, 02:17 PM   #24
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

Mouse, very daring... got any more? [img]smile.gif[/img] I'll tell you the one about the sheepsh*gging Scot in return! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Oh Come on this is gonna get racial with comments like that ...offended..and by the by its rural aberdonians that have the sheep sh*ggin reputation. hhmmm although in britain the irish take the worst no ? i hear in iran the irani and the iraqi people like to rip it out of the turkish in the same vain.

NAsTY JOKE OF SEXIST CONTENT WARNING!

A man walks into the bar with an ostrich and a beaver accompanying him. The trio walk to the barman wh sais 'whatll it be' the man replies pints all round, but the beaver then pipes up WAIT A MINUTE! listen guys i aint payin, sais the beaver aggreeing the man sits down with his friends and they drink...sometime later the man sais again 'same again' to wich the beaverpipes up 'NO i aint payin' confused by this the barman asks whats with the ostrich and the beaver so the man explains.

well i was walkin to the pub when i found this lamp so i rub it and out comes a genie sayin i can have 1 wish so i wish for a bird with long legs and atight beaver!!!

wayy!!! applause excuse the typos i type to fast for my computer
Old 01-27-2002, 04:10 PM   #25
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

LOL!!! Thanks Uncle Vask

I must be the only blonde around here with a sense of humour then [img]tongue.gif[/img] (or the only one stupid enough not to realise she's being made fun of )

Anyway I know most blonde jokes but I hadn't heard this one before, so thanks again [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hehe you probably haven't heard it cos I adapted it from one of my dumb cop jokes
Anyway, I thought it was Australians and New Zealanders who were supposed to be the ones who like getting intimate with their sheep?
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 01-27-2002, 04:18 PM   #26
LennonCook
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:

Hehe you probably haven't heard it cos I adapted it from one of my dumb cop jokes
Anyway, I thought it was Australians and New Zealanders who were supposed to be the ones who like getting intimate with their sheep?

I cant speak for the Kiwis, but Aussies definately do no such thing. We have a phenomina here which those who do ehat you describe obviously havent come across... it is called Women. One of the many activities which one can use this phenomina for is intimacy. No Offense meant to the female population ofcourse.
Old 01-27-2002, 04:59 PM   #27
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Back on topic

A blonde wakes up in the middle of the night to find her house on fire.

Panicked, she dials 9-1-1 and screams "My house is on fire, you've got to come put it out".

"Okay, ma'am," says the despatcher "could you tell us how to get there?"

and she says "Duuuh, in the big red truck!"

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 01-27-2002, 05:19 PM   #28
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Young ones avert your eyes...

Two blondes decide to rob a bank. One of them explains the plan to the other:
- So you understand the plan right?
- Of course.
- Good. I'll wait here in the car and I'll be ready to drive off when you get back.
The other blonde goes off. After about 15 mins she comes out of the bank dragging the safe by a rope tied around it. A security guard comes hobbling out after her, with his trousers down around his ankles.
The blonde in the car shouts:
- You idiot! I told you to tie up the guard and blow the safe, not the other way round!

[ 01-27-2002: Message edited by: Vaskez ]

Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray