Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2007, 08:58 AM   #1
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

The Slayers Only Store!

That's right, people. Ziroc has given me permission to construct a store, so I am going to start working on the store concept put forth in "It's The Jump-Off" thread at http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/no...8;t=001105;p=1 . Now, since I have not even touched the toolset yet, you have the perfect chance to make your suggestions about the regular items which will be able to be found at this location. I have no idea how it shall be implimented, but if you have ideas on what SHOULD be found here, please post them. I'll be keeping watch on this thread and keeping any and all updated on its construction.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 09:04 AM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Remember, make it for middle powered folks.. can't wait to see em!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 09:15 AM   #3
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

(Mixed feeling on location - lvl 9 makes more sense for the "slayer" idea but surely would be sweet to have better goodies before hitting 8!)

Harm scrolls. They're never available needed, and no well-equipped magic wielding adventurer should leave home without them!

Potions in sets of 10. Heck, scrolls in sets of 10 - or at least more than one - would be nice.

Z has done such a job at stocking the other stores with the usually favored weapons (and a few of the plain-jane unusuals), so why not make the more unusual available in their better-built variants? One can only equip so many longswords, scythes, greatswords, maces, etc. without beginning to long for something more exotic: Nunchacas of Nonsense, Goads of Goatiness, Light Hammers of Darkness.

And then, of course, perhaps the Flind assistant might do a little tailoring on the side and 'custom' provide Mittens of Appalling Softness, the ever popular Dressing Gown of Seductive Death (+persuade and AC), Brilliant Diadem (+Int - or just Searing Light on hit ), and the exceedingly rare Fluffy Bunny Slippers of Doom.

....going back to her caffeine now....
Old 03-07-2007, 11:24 AM   #4
Unglaublich Verwustung
Silver Dragon

If it's for middle-powered folks it should surely be in that little-known, far corner of level 6, which I once explored, where you go round all sorts of bits and finally come across a locked, guarded door [unless there is a currently unmentioned but still somewhat dastardly plan for that still, small place within the dungeon]. And then we can stock up on goodies before we hit 7 & 8 and be happy bunnies [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img]

And what would it be called? I like the idea of 'Clive's International Goat Emporium'

I shall start to think of what should be there but I do expect at least one pack-goat™ to carry more stuff for me.

Make a decision, even if it's wrong, and remember....

...it's never too early for a salad.
Unglaublich Verwustung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 01:04 PM   #5
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

And can we please have a pump action shotgun (+10 vs long-eared rodents) to use on any bunny-related NPCs or items?
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 01:11 PM   #6
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Actually, UV, there is something inside that door already...It's kinda fun, too.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 01:59 PM   #7
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by Greything:
And can we please have a pump action shotgun (+10 vs long-eared rodents) to use on any bunny-related NPCs or items?
*insert very stern, Teddi-on-a-rampage looking smilie here*
Old 03-07-2007, 03:07 PM   #8
Unglaublich Verwustung
Silver Dragon

Does that mean I have to go in with someone who can actually open locks, arses!

Can I have the shop around there anyway, I don't like crowds; 'tis why I shop on t'internet.

Garnet, you can let him bring in the pump action shotgun (+10 vs long-eared rodents) as that may well work on chinchillas but will hardly work on a rabbit as rabbits are not rodents. Rodents belong to the Order Rodentia, while rabbits belong to the Order Lagomorpha
[img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img]

[ 03-07-2007, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: Unglaublich Verwustung ]

Old 03-07-2007, 03:59 PM   #9
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Why do the bunny smilies look more like long eared pigs?
Old 03-07-2007, 05:22 PM   #10
Unglaublich Verwustung
Silver Dragon

They are long-eared pigs - I couldn't find a bunny smiley.