Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2002, 03:20 PM   #131
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
FINALLY! Someone deciphered MagiK's sig. I have almost asked a dozen times, but was determined to figure it out for myself. And, TL, could that be because we don't spam, really?
Attalus, the last sentence is hard for me to figure out. If you are suggesting we do not spam, I would say that's not true for me. I do spam. A picture of a para-dog stuck grotesquely in a tree comes to mind - and in truth a joke is semi-spam. Hell, this cafe is sort of a spam-allowed area. But, there is good spam and bad spam. And, there is behaving properly when you do step too close to the TOS-defined lines.

Signed,
- The [img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img] -ster.
Old 11-25-2002, 03:23 PM   #132
MagiK

TL, all I can say to that is....

[img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img]

Old 11-25-2002, 03:23 PM   #133
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
Well now you have gone and done it...now Im LLAO, me thinks our Mod will forever hence forth be assless, as everyone will be laughing it off.

As for the puppies and snuggling, while they would doubtless eb warm, I reserve all my snuggles for Colleen.
I see there are more supporters of the "LLAO" expression. Good [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img] ! Poor Larry though. And thank you for removing some of my doubts . I guess "note all the smilies" shouldnŽt be discussed in here at all. And now IŽll add my congratulations on convincing her parents that youŽre a nice guy (of course we knew that already). IŽll try and send you some of our weather so snuggle away my good man, snuggle away... LLAO!
Old 11-25-2002, 03:37 PM   #134
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Hey folks. I know it's been a while since I posted in here. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I noticed that Neb left. I won't comment on the situation except to say that I'll miss him.

On the homefront, things are okay. It's more than a year later and my little sister (who turned 27 on Sunday) still is going through chemotherapy for the brain cancer and is on steriods. She has so much energy now.

Talk about morbid humor, I sometimes offer her a cigarette because she already has cancer. You can boo and hiss now. hehe
Old 11-25-2002, 03:41 PM   #135
purre
Banned

Oh,where did the silence come from? I cant be that scary and horrible
LOL [img]graemlins/drinkup.gif[/img] wheres the waitor?? Just kidding.
How have your days been?
Mine was ok,maths exam went by and I have a biology exam tomorrow!
Old 11-25-2002, 03:42 PM   #136
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
Hey folks. I know it's been a while since I posted in here. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I noticed that Neb left. I won't comment on the situation except to say that I'll miss him.

On the homefront, things are okay. It's more than a year later and my little sister (who turned 27 on Sunday) still is going through chemotherapy for the brain cancer and is on steriods. She has so much energy now.

Talk about morbid humor, I sometimes offer her a cigarette because she already has cancer. You can boo and hiss now. hehe
Sorry to hear about your Sister Hiram I wish her well.

Old 11-25-2002, 03:48 PM   #137
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by purre:
Oh,where did the silence come from? I cant be that scary and horrible
LOL [img]graemlins/drinkup.gif[/img] wheres the waitor?? Just kidding.
How have your days been?
Mine was ok,maths exam went by and I have a biology exam tomorrow!
We shared a moment. [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] The waiter? I think johnny has one of his precious vacations Biology exam ehh? So you are having a blast at the moment then? Maths I never found that interesting. Adding is enough knowledge for me.
Old 11-25-2002, 03:54 PM   #138
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Sorry to hear about your Sister Hiram I wish her well.[/QUOTE]Same here... Terrible if something like that happens, especially when she's still so young. She'll be in my thoughts.
Old 11-25-2002, 04:04 PM   #139
purre
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
We shared a moment. [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] The waiter? I think johnny has one of his precious vacations Biology exam ehh? So you are having a blast at the moment then? Maths I never found that interesting. Adding is enough knowledge for me.
Maybe we should get a new waiter
You bet I am having a blast time! Err..well actually,no blast time,more like terrified
Old 11-25-2002, 04:21 PM   #140
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by purre:
Maybe we should get a new waiter
Dont you *dare* suggest me. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Oh, Sir G volentered to be a waiter a while back...