Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2002, 11:10 PM   #1
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I just got finished making the back of a chart whcih i've been using for basic character representation for about 3 weeks now, and I made the back and now it is a fully functioning dugneons and dragons sheet that can be used in any game including 1st, 2nd, 3rd eddition rules, Icewind dale, NWN even, Baldur's Gate, Planet scape, there are no limits... I was just wondering what you think of them? I tried to make the spaces big enough to write ALOT in

Front Page
Back Page

you can color them too

So what do you think?
Old 06-19-2002, 04:12 AM   #2
Grojlach
Zartan

Nice... But while you have reserved enough space on the charts for values at most locations, the boxes next to the ability scores don't really provides one with that much space, you'd be forced to write really small in result. Not sure if that was your intention.
Old 06-19-2002, 04:35 AM   #3
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
I just got finished making the back of a chart whcih i've been using for basic character representation for about 3 weeks now, and I made the back and now it is a fully functioning dugneons and dragons sheet that can be used in any game including 1st, 2nd, 3rd eddition rules, Icewind dale, NWN even, Baldur's Gate, Planet scape, there are no limits... I was just wondering what you think of them? I tried to make the spaces big enough to write ALOT in
It`s grate /)eathKiller good job, but it could maby be a little bigger so you could se wath you writing in it!
Old 06-19-2002, 08:50 AM   #4
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Excellent work [img]smile.gif[/img] Its been about a decade since Ive played D&D so I wouldnt know if the dropped the Cumliness Attribute. Other than that, everything looked better than perfect. Of course many people dont even play with the cumliness crap so its a mute point. All in all I have to say [img]graemlins/rocking2.gif[/img] rockin dude