Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2003, 04:40 PM   #1
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hey guys. I've decided LoD was getting boring so I went out and bought WC3. I'm playing it on b.net but I've realized that i'm not very good, lol. Don't you hate being a newbie [img]tongue.gif[/img]
If any of you have it and play on USWest/Lorderon drop me a line at EoS]Verloren

For those of you who play it anyway, how do you like it? I love it so far, who cares if i suck
Old 01-05-2003, 04:21 PM   #2
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Hey guys. I've decided LoD was getting boring so I went out and bought WC3. I'm playing it on b.net but I've realized that i'm not very good, lol. Don't you hate being a newbie [img]tongue.gif[/img]
If any of you have it and play on USWest/Lorderon drop me a line at EoS]Verloren

For those of you who play it anyway, how do you like it? I love it so far, who cares if i suck
please tell how to get on to battle net whenever I try it says I can't do it preety please for a morbid 11 year old thats in pain because he has braces???I got it over Christmas and I suck bad to,

[ 01-05-2003, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: TheGrandSlayer ]
Old 01-06-2003, 10:29 AM   #3
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Well I bought this game some time ago and have not played battle net yet but I will give it a try after I beat the singleplayer games. Have you played any of the single player games. If so can you give me some clues on how to beat the last chapter in the undead games. It is driving me cray trying to finish it off.
Old 01-06-2003, 10:34 AM   #4
KAR_MOD1
Drow Warrior

warcraft III (at least when i played it) boils down to who can rush the fastest. i havent played in a while so i dunno if ppl have come up w/ strats to defend the rush. but when i played i got rushed every game i played and the game seldom lasted over 10 mins with me losing. i havent played it in a long long time might try it again soon..
Old 01-06-2003, 02:21 PM   #5
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by KAR_MOD1:
warcraft III (at least when i played it) boils down to who can rush the fastest. i havent played in a while so i dunno if ppl have come up w/ strats to defend the rush. but when i played i got rushed every game i played and the game seldom lasted over 10 mins with me losing. i havent played it in a long long time might try it again soon..
Best I had so far was 5 seconds to go make me mad is all I can Say.
Old 01-06-2003, 06:06 PM   #6
LS0158
Zhentarim Guard

I am on one of the undead missions, the first one with gargoyles, and since it seems like undead units are weak whenever I use them. It's also bad that the lumber harvesting undead unit is also an attack unit, so it costs two upkeep, and I have many of those units, since I am always running out of lumber. Nothing is strong enough to attack the silvermoon base, and the other base knows I am in the area, so I am also attacked by them. So far I have destroyed the mage/cleric building in the silvermoon base, but I suspect it has been rebuilt. Can anyone help me?
LS0158 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 06:38 PM   #7
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Bah, I wish I could play WC3. My computer can't even run it well
GokuZool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 10:52 PM   #8
SecretMaster
Apophis

Warcraft III was the best game ever. I must say though, the last level and the Arthas cleansing levels were by far the hardest. And the little gags at the end are so friggin funny if you've played Warcraft II.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 07:00 PM   #9
Lord Lothar
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Mack_Attack:
If so can you give me some clues on how to beat the last chapter in the undead games. It is driving me cray trying to finish it off.
Build LOTS of Spirit Towers around the lich and keep acolytes there to repair them. Remember that you can heal the lich with Death Coil from Arthas. It saved him for me long enough for the mission to finish.