Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2002, 06:50 AM   #21
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

I love answering Economics questions so much could everyone post them here for me! - Anyone better at economics that me (so that'll be... anyone then...)

10'000 member Dr Sheep banned for gratuitous pancake slaughtering - Ziroc.

The meaning of life (not a discussion, I have the answer) - Anyone.
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 02-01-2002, 07:11 AM   #22
norompanlasolas

"judge orders god to break up into smaller deites" [img]tongue.gif[/img]

http://www.theonion.com/onion3803/judge_orders_god.html [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2002, 07:22 AM   #23
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Barry the Sprout:
I love answering Economics questions so much could everyone post them here for me! - Anyone better at economics that me (so that'll be... anyone then...)

Okay Barry - Does international capital mobility undermine the ability of central banks to set interest rates?

What are the implications for a central bank attempting to control inflation in a country with a floating exchange rate?
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 02-01-2002, 07:24 AM   #24
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hehehe!
Oki, my favs..

* Wolfie invites all members on IW for lunch, dinner Santa cooked with apples. Main course elfes suprise with raindeer meat! Alot of presents to anyone! - Wolfgir

* Easter party at Castle Wolfgir, a nice little castle that Wolfgir won in a beerbrawl (not the same as LOFA´s) now hosts the easter party for IW members. The main dish is of course flamed rabbit with fluffy friends ala cooked with alot of eggs! - Wolfgir

* Ziroc hosts IW party in France at a nice little castle, only elves, orcs, halflings and heroes allowed! - Ziroc, the new Lotto millionaire!

* RPG designers decide to join IW to get more feedback before releasing crappy products like POR ever again! - Ziroc

* Ziroc won´t touch that Microsoft CEO title with a thirty foot pole! Ziroc likes being liked too much and won´t have anything to do with thoose "traitors" - Ziroc

* Wolfgir! I want to scratch you behind your ears forever! -(Any nice female)
Heheheh!

Don´t eat the yellow snow
Old 02-01-2002, 07:25 AM   #25
Konfuzed and Zany
Manshoon

Bunny [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img] II - The Pink Adventures in reverse
Old 02-01-2002, 07:28 AM   #26
Neb
Account deleted by Request

(By anyone) "I just married the girl of my dreams!"

"Neb promoted to fellow Admin with powers equal to Z's!"

"LennonCook banned!"

"LennonCook injured in attack by rogue bowl of oranges!"

"Caleb's back!"

(By Ziroc)"I just won a million dollars! IW gets super servers!"

"Neb escapes Denmark!"

"George W. Bush killed by bowl of oranges, Ziroc made president!"
Old 02-01-2002, 07:29 AM   #27
Konfuzed and Zany
Manshoon

quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
Hehehe!
Oki, my favs..

* Wolfie invites all members on IW for lunch, dinner Santa cooked with apples. Main course elfes suprise with raindeer meat! Alot of presents to anyone! - Wolfgir

* Easter party at Castle Wolfgir, a nice little castle that Wolfgir won in a beerbrawl (not the same as LOFA´s) now hosts the easter party for IW members. The main dish is of course flamed rabbit with fluffy friends ala cooked with alot of eggs! - Wolfgir

* Ziroc hosts IW party in France at a nice little castle, only elves, orcs, halflings and heroes allowed! - Ziroc, the new Lotto millionaire!

* RPG designers decide to join IW to get more feedback before releasing crappy products like POR ever again! - Ziroc

* Ziroc won´t touch that Microsoft CEO title with a thirty foot pole! Ziroc likes being liked too much and won´t have anything to do with thoose "traitors" - Ziroc

* Wolfgir! I want to scratch you behind your ears forever! -(Any nice female)
Heheheh!

"I become DM of the Year I'm inviting Rikard (and a couple of others ) for a 3 week DnD session" - Wolfgir
Old 02-01-2002, 07:31 AM   #28
Konfuzed and Zany
Manshoon

quote:
Originally posted by LennonCook:
"Neb banned"

Lennon
No matter how much we all want it...
No Offencive posts remember
Old 02-01-2002, 07:35 AM   #29
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Donut:

Okay Barry - Does international capital mobility undermine the ability of central banks to set interest rates?

What are the implications for a central bank attempting to control inflation in a country with a floating exchange rate?

You misunderstand me my gunner friend. What I am looking for is a thread in which I can post all my economics questions and someone will answer them correctly. I am attempting a degree in it and I don't understand a word of what you just wrote... help me... please...
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 02-01-2002, 07:36 AM   #30
Galadria1
Zhentarim Guard

"No IW member allowed to use the word 'sook' in his username"-Ziroc
"NWN is gone gold, international panel proclaims it better than BGII"
"BGIII has been announced, Bioware says that the only NPC's that will be allowed from BGII are Imoen and Viconia"(1st post-"I hear that Anomen and Edwin die horrible deaths in the opening movie-they had moved in together and become gay lovers."
Lady Galadria, a proud Cavalier of Keldorn\'s Order; Oh So Simple Marshmallow Woman of the ORT. Member, HADB<br /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" -Saki<br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society