Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2002, 09:58 PM   #1
Deathcow
Elminster

Can you really burn the house down by leaving the oven on? I think it would just...stay hot. Has anyone ever left the oven on for a long period of time? [img]smile.gif[/img]

"Turn the oven off, are you trying to burn the house down!?"

I'm just remiscing about when parents paid for everything and the only job I had was to have fun...
Old 09-08-2002, 10:11 PM   #2
Moni

I am not sure if you can, I've never left mine on long enough to find out
It will run the electricity or gas bill way up though! (In the words of my uncle re: leaving lights on in his house, "May as well set fire to my money right here and now!") You don't want to know what he had to say about expensive toilet paper LOL

Old 09-08-2002, 10:19 PM   #3
Deathcow
Elminster

lol...I never left it on for a long time, and mom was always around to turn it off after I forgot anyway.

My dad sounds sort of like your uncle...he moved out into a 12ish foot trailer to save on electricity and all that...I couldn't stand visiting him because my room was bigger than where he lived! He liked it, though, which is what's important, I guess.