Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2002, 09:45 PM   #11
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Yea probably. But my dream car is still a 50's car. They are so cut and sexy looking [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]
Old 07-04-2002, 09:48 PM   #12
Animal
Gold Dragon

Can't argue with you there. I wouldn't trade my vette for anything.
Old 07-04-2002, 11:42 PM   #13
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

If it guzzles gas like THAT or even so much as has emmitions or even uses Gasoline as fule I must say that I am MORALY oposed to it! But then again i suppose that's just the green part of me talking... after all... i have a green iMac, with a little green mouspad, living in a green roofed house with green filing capinets and a green printer and scanner on a green desk with a green CD/R drive and a green Alienware laptop and a green mouscover for my already green mouse along with green sony headphones and the themesong in my sig which is "green rock & roll paint" by guitar vader... I also woul like to point out that next year, when i have the ability to vote, im putting my vote in for Ralph Nader! But that's just because i like ensuring humanitie's survival through the sustaining of our habitat, we need to become less dependant on environmental destruction and find beauty in finer and sometimes simpler things...
Old 07-04-2002, 11:48 PM   #14
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

did i already mention that my X-box had a big green X on it and the button i hit most while playing phantasy star online was green? Speaking of The X-Box I once saw a customized one that was made to look like it had come form the 50's. it had a little streamline on it and vacuum tubes and all sorts of narly looking stuff. I wish i had a picture of it to show you because it was one of the few things on earth that was cool and square at the same time
Old 07-05-2002, 12:27 AM   #15
Animal
Gold Dragon

Where do you think the power comes from to run your iMac! Is it green power! Maybe hydro electric? Damming a river to produce electricity perhaps? Heh, the fish don't need that river. The mere prescence of humanity destroys the environment, period. Would you give up your telephone, television, hydro, internet for the finer and sometimes simpler things? I think not.
Old 07-05-2002, 12:16 PM   #16
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
Can't argue with you there. I wouldn't trade my vette for anything.
Someone should make a 50's looking car (like in 5 years or something) and put a powerful engine in it! That'd be the king!
Old 07-05-2002, 12:49 PM   #17
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I can't agree with you guys, i'm not too fund of that old stuff. The more futuristic it looks, the more appealing it is to me. Me and my brother did a testdrive today in the new Alfa Romeo GTA, and MAN, does that baby move. I don't think i can get that thrill in an oldie !
Old 07-05-2002, 12:51 PM   #18
Deathbringer

my step dad own a 1954 chevy and a 1950's packard! mint condition. The chevy puts out 350Kw!!!!!

*edit* oh and let me tell you, when it pulles into our driveway, it sets off my mums car alarm! and is it street legal... er...no

[ 07-05-2002, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: Deathbringer ]

Old 07-05-2002, 01:06 PM   #19
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Maby i`m a little to fare away here but i have an Chevrolet Impala SS convertible 1966 model with an LS 6 Big block engine who i use ONLY when it is sun and it is the best car in the world LOLOL!!! haha i LOVE that car and i have the last week buyed some new tires to so now is it great to "cruse" in the streets of Oslo on saturday nigts OMG i love it, the wind blows in your hair and i have the nice music on and all is great!!! And we meet on an park place in centrum of Oslo and we are abouth 20 or 30 people with cars like this and many Harley motorcyckles here and GIRLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

[ 07-05-2002, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 07-05-2002, 01:12 PM   #20
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
Maby i`m a little to fare away here but i have an Chevrolet Impala SS convertible with an LS 6 Big block engine who i use ONLY when it is sun and it is the best car in the world LOLOL!!! haha i LOVE that car and i have the last week buyed some new tires to so now is it great to "cruse" in the streets of Oslo on saturday nigts OMG i love it, the wind blows in your hair and i have the nice music on and all is great!!! And we meet on an park placein centrum of Oslo and we are abouth 20 or 30 people with cars like this and many Harley motorcyckles here and GIRLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
Cool, wanna come and pick me up ?