Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2002, 05:20 AM   #41
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

Cody,

I just wanted to offer my deepest condolences and best wishes for you and your family in your troubling times.

Shawn
Old 01-06-2002, 11:41 AM   #42
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Aw Sephi...
I know another sorry probably isn't worth much, but I'll give it to you anyway. Sorry bud.
Old 01-06-2002, 01:08 PM   #43
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Sepiroth. I'm so sorry for you and your family. May he rest in Peace. You will be in my prayers.
Laurie
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 01-06-2002, 04:46 PM   #44
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

I do not know you well enough to call you Cody, so I will call you seph as I have been doing since I came here.

Your loss is something that only time will heal. In time your pain will diminish to bittersweet and you will remember so many good things
and times. He will be in your thoughts for the rest of your life and in this way he gains the only measure of immortality that mortal man will know in this world. As long as you remember him he will live on.
The words you posted here are as great a memorial as any man could hope for.

This is especially hard for me to write...Last night I returned home from Mississippi. Having lost the man who raised me, on Xmas eve.
You are very much in my thoughts now and I wish there was something more that I could say to help you through this. But words seem so limited now and are nothing but the merest shadows of your pain.

God Bless You and Your family Seph.
Sincerely Robert Jones
Old 01-06-2002, 05:47 PM   #45
Phantom of might and magic
Dungeon Master

I knew him not nor you but i mourn your loss Cody
Im sorry
Old 01-06-2002, 08:40 PM   #46
Tiamat
Banned User

If he died of cancer or other disease, i feel really sorry for u. I lost my cat when i was only 6. it hurts even today as i ponder on it. The cat was like 16 yrs...... so I only got about at da max 2 yrs out of it before it died.
Old 01-06-2002, 09:27 PM   #47
jabidas
Silver Dragon

My deepest sympathy Cody words fail me so I will quote, I showed this to you already but I wanted you to have a place to find it again. W.H Auden: Funeral Blues.Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead,
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good.
Old 01-07-2002, 12:23 AM   #48
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

I am deeply sorry for what happened, that is so aweful
Old 01-07-2002, 10:38 AM   #49
Drake
Baaz Draconian

I too have lost people VERY close to me. And though nothing can take the pain away, I find that music helps. Maybe you can find some peace in that too.
Old 01-07-2002, 10:53 AM   #50
Donut
Jack Burton

Sorry for your troubles Cody.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show