Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2001, 07:57 PM   #1
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Greets!!!

Have a player in need of my ability to conjure up items lost, but I need to confirm the name of the item before I can begin lighting the candles and chanting - the key that opens the door to the Lich's Music Room - "Lich's Key"

Yay or Nay?

(this is NOT a poll) lol!!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 09:44 PM   #2
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

Wyv,

This would be the key found in the Spell Trap Room before the labyrinth, and unlocks the door to G'Ezzerad Ra's room? According to the contents of my zenmaster's pack it's called "Key of Bone"

Rick
Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 09:48 PM   #3
Balgin
Elminster

I'd agree with Rick there. However from what I remember the Lich gave me the Liche's Key so that I could complete a quests for him.

------------------
Balgin, the Dwarf
Balgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 09:51 PM   #4
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

Balgin,

Just looked at that one too - it ID's as "Dungeon Key" - and the other required key in the Skull castle is the "Labyrinth Key" (for the door at the top of the labyrinth elevator...)

Rick
Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 10:09 PM   #5
Knarfling
Drow Warrior

I think I remember all the keys in Skull Castle.

The Lich's Key is given to you by the Adrianna if you choose the key instead of the ring. This key opens the level 12 lock in the Lich's study that leads to his treasure. The only thing of value that I keep finding there is the Wiz Robes +4. No quest items.

The Labyrinth Key is found in the Labyrinth and opens the door at the top of the Labyrinth.

The Key of Bone is found in the room with all of the death spells and opens the Lich's Study from the Labryinth side.

The Dungeon Key is given to you by G'Ezzered Ra so you can get the relic for him.

I don't remember any other keys, but my mind tends to wander a bit some times. (Come back here, brain! No! Don't wander out in the street! Watch out for that car!) Sorry, I will try to keep my wandering mind in check.

Knarfling
Knarfling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2001, 04:49 AM   #6
carg
The Magister

Congrats Knarfling, you're the first I know of that succeeded in opening the door to the lich's treasury with Adrianna's key.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2001, 08:36 AM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Thank you!!!

KEY OF BONE - at least now I know what I'm suppose to be conjuring!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote