Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2003, 06:14 PM   #61
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

I am always shy, so I know how you feel, i wont even go near stange men.......well that is a contradiction, seeing as how I am here
Old 10-10-2003, 06:24 PM   #62
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
I am always shy, so I know how you feel, i wont even go near stange men.......well that is a contradiction, seeing as how I am here
Well I think that Forums and chat rooms are alot easier for shy people to get heard. Maybe it is just me. But it does seem that way.

Even look at the increasing cases of real love coming from the internet. And then you have the flip side of the coin and have all the wierdo's drawing in young and helpless childeren. The internet can be a wounderful thing and a terrible thing.
Old 10-10-2003, 06:31 PM   #63
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Strange men? around here? Bbwwwaahhhhhhaaaaaaaa [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

What do you mean [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 10-10-2003, 06:36 PM   #64
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
OK I give in Ladyblue! This is getting to me [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Why is lady blue so happy? If you dont pop in and tell us, you know we are going to have to start a guessing game [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Ok, you really wanna know....?

I'm in love
[/QUOTE]Awwwwwww [img]graemlins/anmflower.gif[/img]

It is the sweetest feeling, hold on girl and treasure every moment. [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 10-10-2003, 08:19 PM   #65
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Stormy if you've never been in love then why are you married? If you don't want to answer then just treat it as a rhetorical question.

Ladyblue - enjoy it while it lasts and congrats.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 10-10-2003, 10:21 PM   #66
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Stormy if you've never been in love then why are you married? If you don't want to answer then just treat it as a rhetorical question.

Ladyblue - enjoy it while it lasts and congrats.
akk, did I not say do not ask questions????
ok, a little truth here, it was kind of a forced marriage, that is all I am saying, i do care for my husband, but have never loved anyone..now no more questions [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2003, 10:24 PM   #67
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
quote:
Strange men? around here? Bbwwwaahhhhhhaaaaaaaa [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

What do you mean [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]lets see, there is you, vaskez, johnny...Zuvio.....firestormalpha.....list continues for an hour....and last but not least Mack_attack
Old 10-10-2003, 10:32 PM   #68
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Stormy, what makes me so strange? Hopefully strange in a good way? Please?

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 10-10-2003, 10:35 PM   #69
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
Stormy, what makes me so strange? Hopefully strange in a good way? Please?
lol, yeah it is a good way, you just a different than the guys here in my home state, it is very seldom that any guy would stand by his oppinions about alcohol here

[edit] I had come here to say something strange that happened to me a little while ago..and forgot until now, I was trying to pop my left ear, which is the only one I can hear even a little out of, and my right ear popped, and I actually heard it only lasted a few inutes, but it was strange, lol, but it is also good news, maybe soon, I can wear a hearing aid again as soon as the fix the booboo behind my ear [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

[ 10-10-2003, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]
Old 10-11-2003, 12:39 AM   #70
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LadyBlue, that's wonderful! Love is a beautiful thing!

Now, as a MOD and the hostess here, I'm going to tell Firestormalpha and Zuvio that I don't want to see any more PERSONAL digs of any kind in the Cafe or any thread. It's not only against the rules in the Cafe, it's against the ToS. So keep your flamethrowers out of the place. It isn't necessary and it makes a very unpleasant atmosphere for others. I realize some people have strong opinions on things like alcohol, but please remember that everyone has a right to their OWN opinion here and we can agree to disagree without imposing our own values on the others we chat with here. Could everyone remember the basic rule: if you feel irritable or angry, take a break and find something else to do til you cool off, rather than posting. [img]smile.gif[/img]

That said, let's just get along and talk!

LadyBlue, I'm still smiling...I know how incredible it is to be in love! [img]graemlins/lovestory2.gif[/img] Cherish every minute! [img]smile.gif[/img]