Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2004, 07:47 PM   #1
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

I've followed the intructions, and failed to find what i'm looking for.So i went and got goldbrand, came back, looked again. and failed again. The instructions only lead me to some ancestral tomb, not the woman and her guar. Where am i going wrong?
Old 10-24-2004, 08:11 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Neminda in the Ald'ruhn Redoran Hall in the Manor District will ask you to take care of some nasty mudcrabs that have attacked Drulene Falen's Guar herd. Falen's hut and her herd is far to the West of Ald'ruhn, near the coast (Neminda should give you some good directions). Once you talk with Falen, she will confirm and tell you that the mudcrabs dragged a Guard off to the SouthWest. Nearby, you should find a dead guar and two mudcrabs. Kill the mudcrabs and return to Falen for a reward of some Hackle-lo Leaf.
Old 10-24-2004, 11:30 PM   #3
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Don't forget to go back to Ald'ruhn after you recieve the Hackle~lo Leaf to inform Neminda, that is what actually ends the quest plus she will give your next quest.
Old 10-25-2004, 04:58 AM   #4
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

Well, i didn't go that far west...
Old 10-25-2004, 05:56 AM   #5
Tyrion
Quintesson

Well, continuing on Redoran quests, I cant seem to find the trader Mathis Dalobar. I have gone all the way from Ald Ruhn to Maar Gan without result. Where is he?
Old 10-25-2004, 06:01 AM   #6
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyrion:
Well, continuing on Redoran quests, I cant seem to find the trader Mathis Dalobar. I have gone all the way from Ald Ruhn to Maar Gan without result. Where is he?
Just follow the road from Ald Ruhn to Mar Gaan. Between that road there's a tomb. The tomb is Rothan Tomb I think. He is there.

You can't miss it, between the road that's the only tomb exist anyway.

[ 10-25-2004, 06:02 AM: Message edited by: Kakero ]
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 06:46 AM   #7
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

Well, i've found that tomb, raided it, found nothing, and went on, but i didn't find the woman and her guar anywhere...
Old 10-25-2004, 11:07 AM   #8
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I assume you are still doing the first quest. This direction might offer a little help.

Leave Ald'ruhn through the west gate. When you see the first signpost (very close to the gate), head towards the direction of Maar Gan. At the second signpost,take the direction of Gnisis. Continue heading to Gnisis at the third and forth signposts. At the fifth one, take the direction of Balmora and Caldera, NOT Gnisis. This is the left fork to the southwest in the directions Neminda gave you. In about 20 steps, the path splits into two. Take the right turn towards west. Continue forward and you'll eventually see Drulene with her guars. The farm is directly to the west of Ald'ruhn, near Andasreth (it'll be on your paper map).

[ 10-25-2004, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: Kakero ]
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 11:39 AM   #9
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

Aah, i finaly found it, thanks once again but i don't have a paper map ...aah well, i'll cope without one.