Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2003, 01:21 PM   #1
Nastymann
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi Folks! I ran into a problem with my game. I started it up today and loaded an existing game. To my surprise my guys inventory screen was open and I am unable to close it using any combination of keys or the default right mouse click. What am I doing wrong?

Nasty
Nastymann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 04:53 PM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
I haven't encountered that problem before but it sounds like a bug not anything you've done. I occasionally have inventory problems where I can't get single items from a stack, it just picks up the whole pile, but reloading always fixes the problem. I would try reloading first, then if it hasn't fixed, try the patch if you haven't patched already? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-18-2003, 05:29 PM   #3
Nastymann
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for the reply! I will try to reinstall the game then add the add on Tribunal which automaticly adds the patch. I will post back and let you know how I made out. I never had a problem with this game before.

Nasty
Old 05-18-2003, 05:44 PM   #4
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
No problem! Hope it works out for you! Would be a shame not to be able to play such a fun game for such a tiny glitch [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-18-2003, 06:20 PM   #5
Nastymann
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I am back up and running! I did like you suggested and uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Now the inventory screen works just fine. Thanks for the help!

Nasty
Old 05-18-2003, 10:45 PM   #6
PufferFish
The Magister

theres a little box in the upper right corner of the inventory screen, if ya hit it then the inventory screen will not close unless you hit it again even when you hit the right key, if ya'd have just hit that your problem would've been solved