Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2001, 09:24 AM   #1
jimijam
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm having some trouble with the Toad People and would appreciate any help. First, any time I go to the toad village, they immediately start attacking me, even when I say Ukabu to them as instructed by Mekdawa. Any thoughts on why this happens.
The second problem involves the Temple Quest of delivering an elixer to Mekdawa. I believe it is the "Toad Potion" in the purple vial, but I can't seem to deliver it once I find him by Nymph Lake. Again, any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jim
jimijamosu@yahoo.com
Old 11-29-2001, 10:16 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, jimijam!!!

You need to deliver that potion before going to Toad Village - that's your problem right there.

To deliver the potion, click on the USE/GIVE icon and be sure to click the GIVE at the bottom, scroll through your inventory until the potion is pictured then click on Mekdawa (not that he is easy to chase down and corner to do so).

Deliver the potion and then you should be able to enter Toad Villiage!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 12:14 PM   #3
jimijam
Elite Waterdeep Guard

What do I do if I already went to the Toad village and I've since resaved the game? Did I screw myself, God I hope not. Also, I have three warriors, all of whom were on the Toad Village quest, yet when I returned to the Armory, only two received credit for the quest. Any thoughts.
Old 11-29-2001, 02:33 PM   #4
Jazzid
Manshoon

Hi!
If the villagers are hostile to you, and if you've killed any of them you cannot complete the toad village quest. However, that quest is not important for finishing the game.

To answer your second question... if you've had your three warriors deliver the potion separately all of them should be given credit. You might have had one warrior deliver the potion twice. That's all I can come to think of.

//Jazzid