Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2001, 11:01 AM   #1
mdalos
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I just finished Shirugeon Castle and was so sure that I had all my quests done...then i went back to town and it seems that I don't have this relic. do i have to kill the werewolf first or do I have to identify something? Also, what do you guys suggest I do next, Stout Mine or a side dungeon? Boy am I addicted to this game...

Michelle

mdalos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2001, 11:18 AM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

It's called "Ardibren's Keepsake", not "Ardibren's Relic", and it looks like one of the little Jindol figures you get in the Crypt to take the Warrior's or Wizard's path.

You find it in one of the two chests in the room behind Ardibren's bedroom, the one with the pull chain that opens the gate to the Tower of the Rite.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2001, 11:58 AM   #3
mdalos
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I just went back in to take a look...there is one chest in his bedroom (the room with the mechanism) and I emptied that chest. then in the tower with the pentagram there are 2 chests but one is a fake one with the monster in it...no treasure...i emptied the other one...i have 3 coloured figurines...one is a voodoo doll and the other 2 i haven't identified yet...i supposed it isn't one of those...can someone tell me more specifically where to look or else I may have to redo the entire castle!

Michelle
mdalos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2001, 12:05 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

It's a blue jindol doll with the red-dot for the face. ID the dolls and you'll find which one it is. I have a feeling you've already got it.

BTW, if you're not running the patch, here's a tip on how to keep the Relic for yourself and still get credit. When you take it back to Xander, as soon as he recognizes it, give it to another character before he finishes talking. You'll still get credit for the quest, and you'll have an item with some excellent resistances and that can be blessed/enchanted with whatever you want. I usually bless mine up with AC stats and give it to my wizard/warlock or to my Ninja. It can be equipped in the 2nd weapon position, increases whatever you've blessed it with, and in the case of the Ninja, allows the double punch-kick combination.

Cheers!
-Sazerac
Old 06-05-2001, 12:06 PM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

On what to do next, BTW...either Stout Mines or the Boogre Caves will do. I'd recommend Stout Mines first, as there's a Warrior Guild quest that needs to be completed there first before heading north to the Boogres.

-Sazerac