Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2002, 11:18 PM   #11
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

http://groups.msn.com/StealthysSite/shoebox.msnw

Reality Show Recaps
Old 07-25-2002, 12:16 AM   #12
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

Has the site been reorganised? It used to be one album with many pages of photos, now it's neatly categorised, but where did the pics of members go?

How do I upload an image to the site, and in what format (jpg, I suppose)?
Old 07-25-2002, 03:00 AM   #13
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
So, youre sayin that when Josh comes to Cali for my senior prom and take a whole bunch of pics we'll b able to make an album? Cause it is a 'get together' even if its only 2 of us
And how many years is this before you come down to see the great and powerful Oz?? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-25-2002, 04:58 AM   #14
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hayashi:
Has the site been reorganised? It used to be one album with many pages of photos, now it's neatly categorised, but where did the pics of members go?

To get to the main album, you have to click on 'show pictures' right at the top, the number of photos is something around 315 at the moment.

You have to register as a member of the community, then dl something to upload pics, it's dead easy, instructions are onscreen.
Old 07-25-2002, 05:04 AM   #15
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by slackerboy:
ok, i found the link,
but can i get you to allow us to
add pictures to the Distinguishing
Features section?
Brad, not sure why it's not on already. Some of the permissions haven't been changed in ages, could be that. I'll put the permission up, anyway. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I used to have the link in my sig, BTW, but it got so cluttered... I may put it in again soon - lots of people seem to have trouble finding it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Hayashi:

No, Hayashi - there were multiple albums almost from the start. You can reach the main album by clicking the link at the top of the page - it says 'show pictures'. All the member pics are there. If you want to upload pics of your own, you can become a member and upload them yourself (yes jpg is fine [img]smile.gif[/img] ) or you can send them to Memnoch or me or Cloudy (but she might be busy right now). Hope that helps [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-25-2002, 05:33 AM   #16
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

I used to have the link in my sig, BTW, but it got so cluttered... I may put it in again soon - lots of people seem to have trouble finding it.

Oh feck Mel, if your sig is cluttered, what does that make mine?
Oh well, I always was a messy bugger!
Old 07-25-2002, 07:00 AM   #17
Lord Shield

btw, Mel, how did you get those Bird's Eye views? hope you weren't dangling from the rafters just to get a good shot LOL!!

Old 07-25-2002, 07:07 AM   #18
Epona
Zartan

Good pics Mel!
Old 07-25-2002, 07:08 AM   #19
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
btw, Mel, how did you get those Bird's Eye views? hope you weren't dangling from the rafters just to get a good shot LOL!!
LOL!! No, the room you see had a very high ceiling with a staircase at one end, which led to a few bedrooms. I was standing on the stairs to take those pics.

I see you've already noticed I'm uploading pics! For the others: I've just collected my photos but most of them are a bit vague, unfortunately
It will take some time to upload as I'm resizing them, but I'll be adding them from now on.
Oh and Slackerboy, the permission has been changed - you can upload your latest body manipulations now
Old 07-25-2002, 07:20 AM   #20
Lord Shield

awww - I'll hold off getting you that Batgirl costume then LOL!!!

I believe Sir_T was going to upload some at some point too