Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2001, 03:47 PM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HOWDY EVERONE! WELCOME TO THE IRONWORKS FORUMS!

On behalf of Ziroc,the Webmaster, the moderators, the membership at large and myself, I want to welcome you here and wish you well in the coming months! Please look around and check out some of our various forums, such as the individual Games, Books and Polls. We expect to have an upgrade to our Board soon. Our Webmaster is working on it now, so keep your eyes open!

Come on in if you are lurking, too! Feel free to post a HELLO to all of us and introduce yourselves! Or just chime in on any thread that interests you! We love new faces and we are happy to help in any way we can. Ask a question, answer one, take part! This is a wonderful community and we sincerely want you all to participate.

Cloudbringer
Official Welcome Wagon of the Ironworks Forums

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-10-2001, 04:10 PM   #2
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Thanks! I may be new, but I'm catching on quickly!
I may win Kaz's Most Daily Posts Award yet!

But I promise to do my best not to Spam (too much).

------------------
"Allright! We'll call it a draw."

"I'm INVINCIBLE! ... You're a LOONEY!"

Dare to dream. Be bold enough to try.

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)
Old 09-10-2001, 11:36 PM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

You are most welcome DragonMage! Nice to see you post here. What games do you play?

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-11-2001, 12:18 AM   #4
G'kar

Im fairly new, so HI! I found this place originally last year when I got Bg 2.
I lost my password to my original name (omegadawn) and signed on again in july after Tob came out.
Just recently I discovered the general discussion boards and have already been in a few heated debates and philosophical discussions. Maybe expressed my heart felt opinions a little strongly, but they wouldn't be heartfelt if I hadn't.I just got to say that this place "rocks!" I love the wit, diversity, and intelligence that I have witnessed here so far!

Old 09-11-2001, 12:35 AM   #5
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by G'kar:
Im fairly new, so HI! I found this place originally last year when I got Bg 2.
I lost my password to my original name (omegadawn) and signed on again in july after Tob came out.
Just recently I discovered the general discussion boards and have already been in a few heated debates and philosophical discussions. Maybe expressed my heart felt opinions a little strongly, but they wouldn't be heartfelt if I hadn't.I just got to say that this place "rocks!" I love the wit, diversity, and intelligence that I have witnessed here so far!
I, like you have only recently found the GD board. Let me tell ya, it's a BLAST!!!

I'm sure you will have a great time expressing yourself and making friends!

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member
Old 09-11-2001, 05:57 AM   #6
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Although nobody who sees my post numbers will believe this, I have only been here for a bit over 3 weeks. I agree, this place rocks! It's like having an extended family! I'm addicted but I really don't mind! BTW Liliara, congratulations on being Captain of the Bouncers. Does this have anything to do with the late-night chat we once had on being night bartender at Cloudy's?

------------------

Kazara

Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-11-2001, 07:08 AM   #7
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
You are most welcome DragonMage! Nice to see you post here. What games do you play?

Cloudy

Nice to be here.

So far, I haven't been able to get games to load up on my "new" computer. I started out playing D&D with PnP and then on computer, then moved on to things like W&W, etc. I'm currently playing games on Playstation and N64 (DarkStone and Link stuff) while figuring out what my computer wants to make it happy enough to load RPGs. It's very frustrating. I also played through Dragon Warrior when I was younger (much younger). I'm also working through games like Spyro and MediEvil. It's about all there is for game consoles. Fun, but limiting....

------------------
"Allright! We'll call it a draw."

"I'm INVINCIBLE! ... You're a LOONEY!"

Dare to dream. Be bold enough to try.

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)
Old 09-12-2001, 08:51 PM   #8
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

BUMP!!!
Old 09-13-2001, 06:37 AM   #9
Mahlennacht
Drow Warrior

Greetings, all -

FYI Ironworks is the very first forum of any type in which I've posted - stagefright at first, but after a couple of days...you know, it's not so strange after all . Starting to spend more time on the forums than playing the games - heh heh.

"Am I the only Elite Waterdeep Guard here?!"
Old 09-13-2001, 06:49 AM   #10
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

thank you thank you, I am sorta new here, so Hi everyone