Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2003, 06:27 PM   #21
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
Did a search, and I have to agree with Nerull. Adamantine (which is the proper spelling BTW) is not random treasure at all (not in the treasure scripts), and in Logar's case it's in his inventory all the time. Haven't located all the stuff yet, as the search function in the toolset can only search one area at a time
It could be that there is a line in one of Logar's scripts which causes the adamantine to disappear from his inventory under certain circumstances, or at random, haven't searched those yet either.
SPOILERS
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Actually, in some games it does not appear on Loxar. I've noticed that, too. However, in the same games, I did find the other two in places mentioned (head of Zoo and Oleff). However, with Oleff, you must persuade him to give you the quest, finish the quest, then you have one chance (without reloading, of course ) to persuade him to give you a bigger reward (i.e. the adamantine). The guy at the Zoo just drops it as a normal treasure item, and has done so in every one of my games. And those are the only three pieces that I have found in my games. My big question is if you can get any in the other chapters (especially in Chapter 3, when you will need it to upgrade to the more powerful weapons). Every other one of the items needed is available in Chapter 3, except adamantine. If it is not available, then I think it is a major oversight, and the only way a person could upgrade weapons requiring it would be to "know the future" and have it available in their inventory walking into Chapter 3.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote