Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2001, 11:17 PM   #71
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

-He huged Killing Spree warmly them thought on the question she had asked him."All I remember is that I was about to help you and Larry out with our sea elven problem. The things after that are foggy..."-

ooc: Night guys, my mom is about to kill me lol.

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-15-2001, 11:19 PM   #72
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Yeah, I'd better go too... I can just feel her hot sticky breath running down my neck... AH! Oh, god Hobbles you scared me! (Hobbles is my old gray dog. ) Night ya'll... Maybe I'll get a computer class on tommorows schedule change? Night!)
Old 10-15-2001, 11:20 PM   #73
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

(ooc: It's ok then. My character will go wandering off somewhere... Larry, what time are you signing off? No need to hang around just for me, though it was very sweet of you to offer that )
Old 10-15-2001, 11:20 PM   #74
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry stops Kaz and Mistral, as they were all running through the street.

"I see them up ahead, and Deiter is still alive.
I think they would rather be alone for a while.
Let's just go back to our little hole in the wall and wait for them later, shall we"???

ooc...I had already planned for a long night. I got my snacks, drink, and am still very much awake. If you have other things to do, then don't let me pressure you into staying...but I will still be here.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-15-2001).]
Old 10-15-2001, 11:31 PM   #75
mistral4543

(ooc: I'll be hanging around quite frequently as long as this darn office laptop doesn't keep hanging! grrr..... )

Mistral looks at Kaz, again noting her silence ~ "I wish you'd say something, Kaz..." ~ Turns to face Larry ~ "She's troubled. Do you think she needs some help?" ~
Old 10-15-2001, 11:37 PM   #76
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry looks at Kaz, then back to Mistral.

She has alot on her mind. She has always been like this, ever since she came to our temple doors, looking for a place to stay...

As they are walking along the streets at night, they are approached by four dark clothed men.

"Evening, govenor!
What a nice night to be walking along the streets with your misses, eh?"

~The other three ruffians chuckle beneath their hoods

Old 10-15-2001, 11:42 PM   #77
mistral4543

~ Her eyes narrow and she instinctively grips the hilt of Brightblade. Hurriedly, she pushes Kaz to the back and awaits for the hoodlums' further remarks ~
Old 10-15-2001, 11:51 PM   #78
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

The four men bring out their blades in a flash.
Larry already has Nightblade out, and takes a step foward.

"As you can see gentlemen, we are quite equipped to handle the likes of you, so stand down your arms,,,..."

This just brings more laughing and Kaz taps Larry on the shoulder...

Kaz: "Larry, Mistral, there are four more behind us!"

Larry turns to see that in truth, there were four more ruffians coming up from the shadows in thier rear.

"Of all the times to lose Spree to her boyfriend...right...well, we shall handle these guys...right? Mistral, you got the four in the front, and I take the ones in the rear. Kaz...you ...well, you know what to do!"

With that, Kaz begins to chant a spell...

ooc...hope you are in for some fun!

Old 10-15-2001, 11:56 PM   #79
mistral4543

(ooc: )

~ Kaz directs her chaos spell at the four men behind her; two of them begin walking randomly in the area, occasionally attacking Larry and Kaz as well as their own brethren. The remaining two who save versus the spell decide to take on Kaz to disrupt her spellcasting... ~

~ Discerning that there are no spellcasters within this group of hooligans, Mistral activates the first of her 3 kai abilities and prepares for hand-tohand combat... ~
Old 10-16-2001, 12:03 AM   #80
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Jumping in front of Kaz to protect her Spell ability, Larry meets the two head on.
Nightblade slices through the air as if to sing a death warrent to the unlucky bastards that picked them this night. The first tries to get his sword in front of him to block the blow that seemed intended fo him, but Larry only feinted that way. As Nightblade hummed around him, Larry side stepped, ducked under, and came up with a whoosh and slice to the second man's abomenen. The surprised pain that he felt momentarily spooked his comrad, which put Larry to a further advantage over him...The man steadied himself, and brought his blade down, trying to use his sheer strength to push Larry's blade aside...Behind him, Kaz had begun another spell.