Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 05:38 PM   #241
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

In my defence, I have no idea how the server could do that. I only added a signature two days ago, and any post that was made prior to that remained unchanged (check my other game posts in other threads) and only Lockesville updated the entire thread as having my signature for every post made. I'll have to ask Ziroc about that.

In the meantime, I think I know a certain dwarven cleric/fighter that is about to get an uncurable case of crotch-area fungus.

[ 09-25-2006, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 09-26-2006, 05:59 PM   #242
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

ooh, angry DM... quick get him a soda and a bag of cheetos, cheetos soothes the fiesty DM.
Old 09-28-2006, 09:14 AM   #243
TAOWolf
White Dragon

off to Bikes, Blues, and BBQ in Fayetteville..

gotta finish loading the motorcycles..

will be back Sunday evening..
luckily the rain forcast went away.. YAY [img]smile.gif[/img] lol

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
Old 10-02-2006, 01:39 PM   #244
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Okay guys. For Sever, Pandaros and Xaver...let's go ahead and at least one of you three post the party's travel over to Vindson's place to get repairs and any last minute items you may need for the journey. dplax can post an acceptance and completion post of the job. Then get out of town and towards the assignment by looking for clues outside of town limits (remember that there are farm houses spread out all over the place within the closest few miles of the town gates...but after that, North is hill region, East is Forest, South is the gulf, and West seems to be plain as far as the eye can see.) Have fun roaming and looking for meat-eating things!!

For Team TAVY: As soon as Sever, Pandaros and Xaver are out of the town, they will begin to roam about. If they choose to roam near the forest, there is a chance we could run into them, but we do not want to be part of their storyline (unless somebody wants to drop from Team TAVY to join them, which is within legal rights to do so...otherwise, we have our own storyline to accomplish.)

If they encounter us, I am assuming at this time that it will be during the night, as they are told to be ready to leave town as early as sundown which is where we currently are (night). Thus you have your ambient setting.

If they do not encounter us (encounter will be a DM-controlled chance roll)...then team TAVY will awake that next morning and enter Lockesville after a three hour hike through the remainder of the forest. Once in town, we will be free to look after our personal needs, separating from one another if that will help in RP of personal recovery, etc. There are plenty of named NPCs, (some assigned for special interaction with players) in town to dialogue off of, so fear not for having to solo it while in town.

Let's get this game moving again, guys. I have caught my lucky break in finding opportunity for posting whilst in the midst of this semester. Let's git-R-dun!
Old 10-10-2006, 01:42 PM   #245
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

For Pandaros, Sever and Xaver:

Xaver can post his final thoughts or actions before heading with the others to the smith's shop...or dplax can just post mention of receiving the three adventurers in and helping the conversation of the trades get started in his post.

[ 10-10-2006, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 10-27-2006, 04:41 PM   #246
Elif Godson
Dracolich

*Walks in, looks around on the floor for the perfect spot, and lays down.
Old 10-27-2006, 05:21 PM   #247
ZFR
Legion Symbol

eeek sorry were you waiting on me all this time? Sorry didn't notice... will get a post in first thing tommorow morning (11pm now here).
Old 10-28-2006, 12:04 PM   #248
ZFR
Legion Symbol

sorry so short...
Old 11-04-2006, 03:28 PM   #249
dplax
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
or dplax can just post mention of receiving the three adventurers in and helping the conversation of the trades get started in his post.
Oh shit...sorry for the swearing but I realise I've been holding up the whole game thread...only just saw this...I'm really sorry...

I have a project to finish for Monday and an exam to prepare for during the week, but I'll try to get to this as soon as I can. Anyone seeing me on MSN, feel free to give me a kick if I don't do so...
Old 11-05-2006, 06:34 AM   #250
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

It's not just you putting the pause on, dp. I've been meaning to post a transitiony type post for a while now. But with my current job hunt and resume/CV stuff on the cards, i haven't found the time. The (mis)adventure in the big bad real world prevails..
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Closed Thread