Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 10:47 AM   #171
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Andurel, re-read the condition of your patient.
Quote:
...He held the bow in one hand while he pointed at the bandage on his side with the other....
Old 04-19-2006, 12:58 AM   #172
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I'm cramming for finals, people.
Its not a pretty week ahead.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:47 PM   #173
Andurel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Andurel, re-read the condition of your patient.
quote:

...He held the bow in one hand while he pointed at the bandage on his side with the other....
[/QUOTE]D'OH!!!! [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2006, 11:53 PM   #174
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Sorry for the delay, guys. I'll try to get a post up before the weekend's over. Good luck with your finals, Larry. [img]smile.gif[/img]
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Old 05-02-2006, 03:38 PM   #175
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Okay, from the last post I just made where Sergio was attacked by the daggers that Sever threw but was not harmed...

The shield deflected the daggers so no luck there in hitting him. However, since that was a sneak-attack, Sever has initiative against Sergio and can make an additional move against him.

Sam is wounded.

Karl is outnumbered 2-1 in swords, but has his back to the wall. That could be good or bad.

Andurel and Pandaros are recorded on my little paper I have here in front of me as still being outside, as they have not followed Sever into the hole yet if they desire to do so, or maybe they prefer going another way...
Old 05-03-2006, 03:44 PM   #176
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Larry, this is OT but I saw the comics in your sig, you may enjoy these as well.

http://zogonia.com/mtzogonarchive/galeena01.html
http://zogonia.com/zogoniaarchive/zogonia001.html
Old 05-15-2006, 08:24 PM   #177
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I'll wait for Sever at least to post his post-battle thoughts and/or actions and I would like to see our other players post something as well.
Old 05-16-2006, 07:23 PM   #178
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

We have players that have not posted in a while and so I would like to give them a couple days to respond to their enviroment before I move the end of the battle onward.
Old 05-18-2006, 03:11 PM   #179
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Okay, here's the deal.

We have four players that are not gaming right now.

Keal: His character is locked up in jail right now and will stay there I guess. I'll actually have a court appearance for him soon.

Milanthir: Whether he lost interest or something else has occurred, I do not know because he never responded to my attempts at contact. He was free to go when the guards dismissed him, so we will assume that he is just another face within town or maybe he's left. Nobody knows, and it doesn't matter at this point. He never got into character enough to effect the game.

Sir Regin: He made one post and I have heard nothing from him since. He was last seen in the Inn, in his room. We can conclude that he is still there at this time and will just wander around town or maybe he's left, but it does not matter to any of the other players because he did not become involved in the story.

Andurel: He tied himself to the story by knowing Oley and Vindson, and then came to heal Pandaros. Since then, he has not moved to follow his newfound friend into what appeared to be a dangerous situation. In real life, Andurel has taken a job that works him more hours in a day than I can believe and he's not got much time for anything else, so I have excused him from his responsibility at this time in the game. Speaking with him through MSN, I have offered to move his character to a more secure location so as to protect the character in the event that he can come back and play with us one day. I'll do that when I have the time. Right now, it does not immediately affect anybody except Pandaros who was healed by him and will wonder at his disappearance and Oley. Morgie has asked that I grant him some time away from the games to catch up on some things elsewhere.

It is not my common practice to allow PCs to exist with no activity, but in each case mentioned above, I can actually create reasonable backdoors for them so we do not have gaming holes.

Don't expect me to be so nice for long though!

[ 05-18-2006, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 05-20-2006, 01:16 AM   #180
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

The following is for Sever and Kazilan

It appears that out of all the PCs that were gaming in Lockesville, you two are the only two left, which means that everyone else did not (or could not) stick around for us to even get into the good stuff that Cyril and I had planned for you all. Since I do not want to lose either of you, please accept this token of my appreciation by accepting a reward. The reward will be a surprise soon to come to Lockesville and I am sure that you two will not be disappointed by it.

I know that both of you were having computer troubles recently. If there is something that would prevent your activity, let's talk about it.

[ 05-20-2006, 01:16 AM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]