Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2004, 04:09 AM   #11
Feagil of the shadow
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I've just put a post on the BG1 forums actually. I really need to get Throne of Bhaal...

Anyway I am going to solo Irenicus's dungeon, will I be able to flog enough stuff afterwards for cash?

And what are these tomes in BG1? I guess they must raise stats or something... I can sense spoilers coming along...

And can someone give me a link on places to find:

xp cap remover for BG1 and BG2.
Latest Pacthes for both.
thanks again guys (and gals)
Old 10-24-2004, 04:02 PM   #12
rily83
Dungeon Master

Actually, i use dungeon-be-gone nowadays so Irenicus's dungeon was just a breeze. You still a thief? If you nd cash go ahead and steal. I dont know if this is a bug but for me i jus drank two potions of master thievery(it was cumulative) and wiped out the stock from the merchants in the Promenade. Reload if you fail. Sell to a fleece.

You can find the link to Bioware's site and the latest patches under the forum guidelines post which is always at the top somewhere.

I havent used the xp cap remover since i dont like to play solo....