Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2004, 12:28 PM   #1
MuffinGirl
Dungeon Master

I have an odd collection of rather disturbing items that I have no clue what to do with.

First off is a Demon's Heart from the Sphere quest. Second is Neb's Head forgot where I got that from. Third is a lich's tooth from the Drow City. Much yuckiness in my bag! Can anyone help me figure out what these things are for or where they go? I thought you were supposed to turn Neb's head into the 'athorities' but can't figure out if thats right and if so who are they?
Old 10-14-2004, 12:49 PM   #2
Yanez
Manshoon

Well if you don't know what to do with these, some spoilers might be in order...
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Demon Heart- you can get 3 hearts in total, one is used for powering up the sphere, other two are then useless, and you can toss them away
Neb's head- go to city hall (Government District), find Chief inspector(something, I think, his name is Brage), give him the head and reap the xp and reputation point.
Lich's tooth- it's a wardstone for treasury in second level of Deirex's tower (that's the name of that lich) in Ust'Natha.
Yanez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 12:52 PM   #3
Riftmaker
Elminster

If you still have a Demon's Heart, I'm going to assume that this is a second heart that you collected.

Spoilers.....
I've heard that you can use a Demon's Heart on Aerie to get her wings back when she gets killed by Bodhi. I have never tried this myself.

See above about the head.

I have no idea about the lich's tooth.

[ 10-14-2004, 12:53 PM: Message edited by: Riftmaker ]
Old 10-14-2004, 01:25 PM   #4
Derfel Cadarn
Dungeon Master

spoilers
regarding Neb's Head:you probably got that head from.. well.. Neb. (haha... couldn't miss the chance...).. anyway, Neb's a nasty dwarf, and child-killer, that robbed a rather impressive mass of Ilithium from an ore merchant. It is part of the Temple Quest where you must find 200 pounds of Ilithium.. or perhaps... a decoy...hmmm
Old 10-14-2004, 01:43 PM   #5
Klorox
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Yanez:
Well if you don't know what to do with these, some spoilers might be in order...
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Demon Heart- you can get 3 hearts in total, one is used for powering up the sphere, other two are then useless, and you can toss them away
Neb's head- go to city hall (Government District), find Chief inspector(something, I think, his name is Brage), give him the head and reap the xp and reputation point.
Lich's tooth- it's a wardstone for treasury in second level of Deirex's tower (that's the name of that lich) in Ust'Natha.
Nebs head gives you +1 REP and 2500 gold. No experience, I guess you got all that when you killed Neb. The other stuff is useless now, as you have used it already.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."-- Edmund Burke
Klorox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 02:00 PM   #6
Yanez
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Klorox:
Nebs head gives you +1 REP and 2500 gold. No experience, I guess you got all that when you killed Neb. The other stuff is useless now, as you have used it already.
Thanks for pointing that out, my bad, but it has been a while since I roamed the lands of Amn, the cold wastes of Icewind Dale are so demanding. [img]graemlins/wink10.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2004, 02:42 PM   #7
Jani
Dungeon Master

Demons heart to restore Aeries wings??? No. Only Red Bull works on that problem =)

Spoilers ahoy
If you have ascension (or was it Tactics) installed Bodhi will take control over the person you´re romancing and you have kill Bodhi and your lover. Then you`ll need BODHIS heart to revive your loved one. Aerie or not.

If you have Iten uprade mod installed you need a demon heart to upgrade Celestial Fury. Other than that those are just big smelly pieces of muscle.
Jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 04:09 PM   #8
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by MuffinGirl:
First off is a Demon's Heart from the Sphere quest. Second is Neb's Head forgot where I got that from. Third is a lich's tooth from the Drow City. Much yuckiness in my bag! Can anyone help me figure out what these things are for or where they go?
Okay, you've got a good start. What you need to collect now are Sekolah's Tooth, Raissa's Skin, Quile's Brain, some Dog Bones, the Hand of Dace, a Troll Head, some Human Flesh, a Sahuagin Heart, some real Silver Dragon Eggs, the scales from a couple of Dragons and an Ankheg, a Vampire's Heart, some Blood from a Kou-Toa Prince and an Illithid Elder Brain, the eyestalks from a couple of Elder Orbs, and a Wyvern Head, and throw them all into a big cauldron of Dog Stew. Add minced garlic and goat urine. Mmmmmm--can you smell great food already?

Bring the contents to a boil, let simmer for twenty minutes, then leave the cauldron sitting out in the middle of the Druid Grove to allow the flavor to "mellow." Then, have your party members each drink some of the potion. This will give them an odor so foul that no carnivorious enemy will want to come within melee range of them for the rest of the game. (-10 modifier to CHA, so be careful!)
Old 10-14-2004, 04:37 PM   #9
Yanez
Manshoon

Mad

ROTFLMAO [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] Six, that's one hell of a recipe, but you could throw in also a chopped elephant hide, a pint of mimic blood, a bit of carrion crawler blood, and if you are feeling a bit more caniballistic, a heart of a treacherous NPC
Old 10-14-2004, 06:51 PM   #10
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Jani:
Spoilers ahoy
If you have ascension (or was it Tactics) installed Bodhi will take control over the person you´re romancing and you have kill Bodhi and your lover. Then you`ll need BODHIS heart to revive your loved one. Aerie or not.
That is part of the default game, not added by mods.
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote