Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2004, 09:53 AM   #1
Mercc
Dungeon Master

Hello all! I am having a little trouble in the Gnoll caves with the mephits, or rather the hallways. As I travel down the hallway I am taking damage from something. It seems to happen regardless of the hallway travelled or what color light is on the lever. I prefer hints at this point.

Thanks to all,

Mercc
Mercc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 10:16 AM   #2
philip
Galvatron

Use the lever in the middle of the first room you come after entering the digging area. The color it has above it is the safe path. You can only walk that color of the path without taking damage.
philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 10:26 AM   #3
Mercc
Dungeon Master

I have tried that and it seems to still happen. I will try again though to be sure.

Mercc
Old 03-02-2004, 11:23 AM   #4
philip
Galvatron

This is from the walkthrough from GameBanshee

1 - MAZE EXPLANATION

There’s a note among the remains of a goblin that tells you how to survive in the maze. Pull the lever in the main hall then follow the lights that correspond to the color glowing around it. Each time you do this, you’ll be lead down a hall {I cut the rest out, but if you need more spoilers}
Old 03-02-2004, 12:08 PM   #5
Mercc
Dungeon Master

I just tried it again. Got the blue light and the blue light door opened but I keep taking damage from acid every few steps. It seems to happen regardless which doorway I go through and which color light is glowing. Thanks for trying to help.

Mercc
Old 03-02-2004, 12:38 PM   #6
Albromor
Mephistopheles

Mercc, I, too, would take some damage and run into some Mephits at the beginning of the correct colored path, but if you continue to follow the correct color path the enemies along the way soon disappear until...
Albromor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 12:42 PM   #7
philip
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Mercc:
I just tried it again. Got the blue light and the blue light door opened but I keep taking damage from acid every few steps. It seems to happen regardless which doorway I go through and which color light is glowing. Thanks for trying to help.

Mercc
If you set the blue light you have to follow the blue path. If you're taking acid damage you take the green path. The colors of the doors don't have anything o do with it , you need to look at the oclour of the visual fx
Old 03-02-2004, 12:56 PM   #8
Mercc
Dungeon Master

I just figured that out on my own. I was simply going the wrong way. Thanks everyone for all your help. hopefully I waont need it much more. Heck I still have the original to finish...

Maybe see you online sometime...

Mercc