Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2003, 09:26 AM   #1
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

need help with a thingy here...

Diego Maradona e stato il calciatore piu grande della storia del calcio.Un sou goal da ricordare e quello che ha segnato nella coppa del Mondo del 1986 in messico con IŽinghilterra < is that supposed to be mexico and england? this cant be spanish? it must be italian right? im pretty sure it is italian right?
Old 05-20-2003, 09:44 AM   #2
andrewas
Harper

Altavsita has a translation service, its not perfect but its good enough to get the gist of it. Translating spanish->english returns gibberish, italian->english gives:

Diego Maradona and state the large soccer player piu of the history of the calcio.Un sou goal to remember and what it has marked in the goblet of the World of 1986 in Mexico with I' England
Old 05-20-2003, 09:45 AM   #3
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Cristian:

Diego Maradona e stato il calciatore piu grande della storia del calcio.Un sou goal da ricordare e quello che ha segnato nella coppa del Mondo del 1986 in messico con IŽinghilterra < is that supposed to be mexico and england? this cant be spanish? it must be italian right? im pretty sure it is italian right?
Well I don't speak either but I can tell you it's about an Argentinian cheat called Diego Maradonna who punched the ball into the net against England in the 1986 world cup finals..
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 05-20-2003, 09:50 AM   #4
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:

Well I don't speak either but I can tell you it's about an Argentinian cheat called Diego Maradonna who punched the ball into the net against England in the 1986 world cup finals..
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 05-20-2003, 09:54 AM   #5
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

hehe you double posted donut.... delete one of them and i now what it means but is it spanish or italian?
Old 05-20-2003, 09:59 AM   #6
andrewas
Harper

Its italian, as I said in my first post.
Old 05-20-2003, 10:07 AM   #7
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

ah hehe ok
what does si te vas mean?
Old 05-20-2003, 10:47 AM   #8
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:

My Spanish is quite serviceable and this is as Italian as it gets, but I will give it a try anyway.

Diego Maradona was the greatest player in the history of soccer. One of his memorable goals he scored in the world cup of 1986 in Mexico against England ...

Satisfied? [img]smile.gif[/img]
So long !<br /><br />Rł aka \"The Ramonster\"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine\'s \"permanent advocate\" ! - relaunched edition -
Old 05-20-2003, 10:55 AM   #9
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

thx but i didnt need 2 now what it meant
i needed and spanish transltaion for a work
Old 05-20-2003, 10:56 AM   #10
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

hey you guys if i type a pretty big english text here about diego maradona could you translate it for me to SPANISH? i would love that person who did it for ages!