Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2001, 08:43 PM   #31
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Pangur Ban:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
[QB]Just thought I'd ask the opinion of the wise and learned Ironworks professionals.

My question is this:

AM I WRONG TO WANT TO SEE THEM?

/QUOTE]

Seriously, though, I think it depends on your motives. If it is out of curiousity to see what a boob job looks like, then you can be excused .. If it is out of voyeurism, using the boob job as an excuse just to see another pair of tits , then WRONG, WRONG, WRONG !!

Pangur.

It really is curiosity and nothing sexual.

I never wanted to see them before, and I've know her for nearly 10 years!
Old 11-03-2001, 08:48 PM   #32
Moni

quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:

It really is curiosity and nothing sexual.

I never wanted to see them before, and I've know her for nearly 10 years!

Then I say pursue your goal to get a gander!
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2001, 08:49 PM   #33
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
Slightly different scenerio for ya here. Say your little sister just got her boobs done. Your friends are over at the house visiting, and one of them wanted to see. Would you let them? There's no way in hell I would let any of my friends see my sisters boobs. I can't exactly say why, but I just know I'd be very against it.

BTW, Tabitha- how old are you?

You also probably wouldn't have brought your friends in on every nuance of the procedure either. Nor talked about it in detail with them.

I have been involved with every aspect, from "should I do it", to the estimated amount of the monthly payment.

They just won't let me see them!

Yes curiousity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back! Does that make any sense to anyone? A girl at work says it all the time, but I'm not sure I get it [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2001, 09:05 PM   #34
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Well I guess it's up to your sister-in-law Ronn Bman, she either wants to show and tell or no LOL. Good luck dude! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

ug, there are some things on this thread I really didn't want to know LOL..

Let's not forget the younguns reading the threads on this forum too, please let's not get too errr, detailed! errr...

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-03-2001, 09:07 PM   #35
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Let's not forget the younguns reading the threads on this forum too, please let's not get too errr, detailed! errr...

Please, be detailed, be detailed,
Old 11-03-2001, 09:16 PM   #36
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

Please, be detailed, be detailed,

LOL Nebling! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
ssss, incorrigible dessert!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-03-2001, 09:22 PM   #37
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

LOL Nebling! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
ssss, incorrigible dessert!

Who me? *innocent look*
Old 11-03-2001, 10:01 PM   #38
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

If your most recent memory of boobs is from breast feeding, you should not be here reading this thread
Old 11-03-2001, 10:53 PM   #39
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Well my opinion for what it is worth is that under normal circumstances it might not be innappropriate for you to see them if she wanted to show them to you.
The situation becomes more sensitive in that you are married and you wife does not feel comfortable with your doing so. If you were single and had no commitments, no problem. Under the circumstances, I wouldn't go as far as to say that you are wrong to want to, but I would suggest that it might not be advisable.
Sure, she is proud of her new augmentations and that is understandable. But her desire to display them doesn't necessarily mean you should take her up on it in this case.
I also have no problem with women desiring to have this done, and in many cases they do look very nice. This is no disparagement or criticism in any way ladies, so please do not take this comment as such, but they do not however "feel real", no matter what anyone tells you.
Old 11-03-2001, 11:08 PM   #40
Sir Real
Dungeon Master

Maybe I missunderstood something but if you asked her to wear a tight top or to just be in her bra (Even a binki top) you could see them? Maybe if you explain it to your wife like that and that you just what to see how they look at them not examine the scar tissue or anything she let you do it.