Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2002, 12:28 AM   #1
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

crap i just checked hollywood.com, it's the 24th now, the tickets went on sale on he 22nd!!!!!! movie opens dec 18th(in the sattes) we will running ot the box office tomorrow!
Old 11-24-2002, 04:40 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

<font color=skyblue> I done got mine~~ [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>
Old 11-24-2002, 06:17 PM   #3
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

<font color = lightgreen>RevRuby, you must be a member of the Stryker family. [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]

<font color = red>Belle</font> and I will take it easy and go to the theater early Saturday morning like we usually do. No lines, lower prices, and our choice of seating! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]

Oh, by the way, Rev...<font color = red>Belle</font> loves your sig picture. She thinks they are so cute! [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] </font>

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 02:29 PM   #4
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

oh thank you about my sig pic. our daughters are the lights of our lives...but our tickets...well...our theater is not yet selling them. grrr......
Old 11-25-2002, 05:30 PM   #5
the sauceman
Zhentarim Guard

Heehee!!!
As soon as I get my next paycheck, Im getting the SUPER-DUPER COLLECTOR'S EXTENDED VERSION OF THE DIRECTOR'S CUT OF THE HUGE DVD, and tickets for the Two Towers.
Can barely conTAIN JOY!!!
Old 11-25-2002, 08:39 PM   #6
MagiK

<font color="#ff6666">I have a ticket already Came with my 5 DVD set of the Fellowship of the Ring. I also have one for Nemesis [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>
Old 11-25-2002, 11:34 PM   #7
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I'm taking my crew to go see it- my treat! Of course we'll be taking the afternoon off so they actually lose money even though they are seeing it for free but they all want to go [img]smile.gif[/img] I've seen the trailer, its such a tease! I WANT IT NOW! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2002, 11:12 AM   #8
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
<font color="#ff6666">I have a ticket already Came with my 5 DVD set of the Fellowship of the Ring. I also have one for Nemesis [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>
same here, but the ticket won't guarantee you a seat on opening night (one reason why we went to the theater for tickets)
Old 11-26-2002, 11:40 AM   #9
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgeruat:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MagiK:
same here, but the ticket won't guarantee you a seat on opening night (one reason why we went to the theater for tickets)</font>[/QUOTE]<font color="#ff6666">Good point, need to get there before it sells out. Plus I need to get one for my sweetie too, otherwise it won't be as fun to see....her standing outside the theatre while Im all warm and cozy inside </font>