Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2004, 09:59 PM   #1
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I can't stop laughing. I think it's because of how ridiculous this situation is.

I'm in Undrentide, in the library, where I gather I'll find one of the three Winds. I'm currently tackling the final room, which seems to contain the first Wind. First off, potions of clarity. They last long enough to guard against one, maybe two of the mephits' mind spells. That's just enough time for me to get a few swings, a couple misses, and overall, 20-30 points of damage. And next, Dorna, again. I don't know how many buffs I've put on her, but she still manages to get the skittles knocked out of her. Blessed, hasted, improved critical, improved saving throws, barkskin (28 AC), not to mention a level 10 bard's song (there might be a few others I'm not thinking of). I will say, they get her through the door. And as Woody Allen once said, "Eighty percent of success is showing up." [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Oh, this game is so fun I just can't stand it!

Drogan: "Someday, me boy, you're going to be a great adventurer. Much like I was in my time."

::Several weeks into the future::

Fenton: *dazed* *blinded* *knocked down* *dazed* *confused* *knocked down* *slowed*
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspTakes 12 pts of damage
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspTakes 18 pts of damage
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspTakes 6 pts of damage
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspTakes 10 pts of damage
(reflex save: 3+18=21 vs. DC 28 *failed*)
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspTakes 28 pts of damage
*dies*
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 03:48 PM   #2
Karathis

try getting her "concealed" ghostly vissage, then it is 50% chance an enemy misses her if he gets a sucsessfull hit, ghostly vissage also gives the target good saving throws and resistance to spells
Old 06-20-2004, 05:12 PM   #3
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I don't think it's possible to cast a "self" spell on a henchmen. Regardless of it being an actual spell, scroll, or even from an item.

Thanks anyways.
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote