Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2000, 12:08 AM   #1
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Engage the oracles in conversation and make use of all the words available. One of the words in your conversation window is what triggers the oracles opening the pathway to the west - I think it is "destiny". If Regis were posting - he could tell you exactly which word! If you go through the whole list, you'll get the westward passage open!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2000, 11:04 AM   #2
angie

Stuck again. I have the signat ring and talked to the oracle in the cave, Iam the chosen one.She said yo follow the river to the West to the Serpant Cult. I cannot seem to get West. The map I got with the game shows the only way West is through the Caves of Ishad N'Ha, I beleive this is where I talked to the Oracle. There seems to be only one way in and one way out of the cave. How do I get to the other side from here. Thanks for any help.
Old 12-30-2000, 11:07 AM   #3
Dwarf

If you look closely at that western wall(I did first time round) it looks very flat and unatural.That's because it's basically a secret door that only the oracles can open and they won't do this unleess they see that the speaking character has the Signet of the Mavin.
Old 12-30-2000, 04:56 PM   #4
KNIGHofJUSTICE

I actually believe that you need to engage in conversation with the Oracles with D'Soto as being the trigger conversation to open the wall.
Old 12-30-2000, 05:23 PM   #5
Thorny

The oracle should acknowledge that you are the chosen one. Make sure they do by talking to them with the character who has the ring in their inventory. At first I was wearing the ring and the oracle didn't acknowledge it.
Old 12-30-2000, 05:29 PM   #6
Thorny

This may be another bug. Make sure you select the words from the word list with your mouse. I have seen instances where the game won't respond correctly if you type the words in on the keyboard.

Even though the same letters appear in the dialog window, it definitely didn't work the same with the Dragon Erathmador and I also have had trouble getting items or actions during conversations. I usuallly type in the words and most of them work. some key words won't work.

Another problem area is getting Shinwicki to give you the spear.