Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2000, 12:02 AM   #1
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Very neat!
Don't recall being that lucky either time I went through the Boogres cave! If I play through a 3rd time, I will see if I can't make it happen for me too!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2000, 05:36 AM   #2
coach

first of all id like to thank all of you guys (and gals) for your help.any problem ive ever had has been answered by yous guys. ive been creeping around this forum for about a month nad its nice to see other people appreciating this great (but sometimes flawed) game as much as i do.

anyways, i was in the boogre prison and i flipped the lever to enter and the trap door administered its usual crush damage without dropping me through and i stood there about to attemp to 'fall' through the floor and i noticed that the opposite gate was opened,(maybe i didnt notice before?) imagine my glee when i had the audacity to even think i could go through the prison 'backwards' as the door beyond can only be acessed from the lever on the other side. anyways i was content to plunder to chest and then go to my boogre fate. has this happened to anyone else?
Old 12-30-2000, 03:00 PM   #3
carg
The Magister

Yep. If you try it's fairly easy to avoid the trapdoor. When you leave and enter again the gate has opened, and you can get to the chest with the band of boars. Too bad the next door can only be opened from the other side, so you can't do the dungeon without becoming boogres. (Luckily you can use the handle beyond the opened gate to trigger the trapdoor again, otherwise you wouldn't even be able to enter the dungeon anymore.)
carg is offline   Reply With Quote