Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2004, 09:31 PM   #1
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

These are just a few questions, based on circumstance, regarding the SoU OC. I tried doing this in poll format, but my questions were too long. Go figure [img]tongue.gif[/img]

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp1) Based on the 11 core classes, which do you believe would have the hardest time in the OC?
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspCircumstances: They have to be pure classes. So all levels would be in one class.

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp2) If you were doing your best to roleplay your character, how would you manage a seemingly impossible
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspsituation?
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspCircumstances: You basically avoid frequent napping and cheesy tactics.

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspAnswer how you like.

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp3) Besides Deekin, who I presume is great to have along for the comical relief, how would you rate the
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspeffectiveness of SoU's henchmen?

The choices for #1 and #3 can be found here.

[ 06-17-2004, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: Nanobyte ]
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 10:02 PM   #2
Sir Degrader
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Pure wizard is BLOODY IMPOSSIBLE in SOU, grr it pisses me off when I play as one...
Sir Degrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 12:40 PM   #3
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

1)I said wizard although I have only been through with a pure class Ranger with no problems. So I just looked at the similarities with other classes. And figured the wizard would need to learn spells and stuff so starting out would be very difficult and I don't think it would get easier.

2) Not sure, I think it would depend on the situation and class.

3)I think I gave the henchman a 7. They are pretty good, but they do some odd things at times and I am sure there is room for improvement.

pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 07:25 PM   #4
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

1) Wizard.
2) It depends IMO.
3) I gave 9 to the henchman. They are very smart but they to some silly things now and then.
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote