Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-2000, 09:58 AM   #1
Trog the Lobo

Reading some of the helpful messages about handling the Naga, I realize that I don't have all the spells that will make the job of dispatching the Naga easier. Is there a way to learn spells without waiting to advance in levels? I seem to be able to add only one spell per advancement. This makes for a long time to learn spells. I know you can buy spell books to learn, but characteristically, these are very expensive and with my budget, this would take an equally long time. My spell casters are: Two Lvl 9 Wizards, Lvl 9 Priest, Lvl 6 Ranger.

Thanks,
Old 12-29-2000, 10:04 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Leveling and buying (or finding) books are about the only way to gain spells.

You could use the gold cheat, if you're inclined - but even then the books you might want to buy may not be available.
What are your best spells now??

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2000, 10:23 AM   #3
Dwarf

I know everyone says drink the anti Naga potion (another sign of intended favouritism towards one character) but try this-use it on the Nage.It puts her to sleep!That means that you can use Bless a lot( and Bloodlust3 or 4 times per frontline fighter type)and prepare all party members for a big fight then use a really big spell or melee hit to wake her up(she seems immune to most of the damaging spells but you can slow and melt her0.
Old 12-30-2000, 10:37 AM   #4
Trog the Lobo

All of the spells I have added for my Wizards are offensive spells (Stone: Shock, Zap, Elemental Blast, Meteor; Sun: Burn, Flamedrop, Flamestrike, Dragon Breath).
Priest spells include: Spirit: Bless, Heal, Great Heal; Vine: Stink Bomb, Venom Bite).
Ranger has Slow.

Thanks,