Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2000, 12:20 AM   #1
al'thor

how do you catch the leprechaun? spells do not work, can't block his way.
Additional question: i killed goshin the giamt guy, but either he did not drop the magic shield or I lost it. This is the 3rd quest from armory, what training options do I miss, I lost my previous save games so can't go back. So i wonder if it would be worth to go so much back in the game.

Thanks.
Old 12-26-2000, 01:56 AM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

If you have made level 5 at least in the armoury then i don't think you miss anything. You didn't accidentaly equip the shield did you?? The leprechaun - I killed him by using meteorstorm or firestorm - and it took a lot of them. Soemthing i didn't think of was something like sleep or paralyse or freeze. If you did that, then really pumped up your best warrior with mega bloodlust and frenzy and cloak etc you may do it much quicker.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2000, 03:50 AM   #3
xenotoca

in an earlier thread someone claimed to have caught the little pest and been zapped to his treasure. Never actually said how he caught him. Dont bother after getting to Kerah in the temple of Isis you can swim out of her shrine into a small pool off which you find the little pest and he gives up his treasure
Old 12-26-2000, 04:48 AM   #4
al'thor

OK. I killed it and got the leprechaun stick, but when you go back to pawn shop the quest is not completed, the pawn shop guy says " you still ain't proved there is a leprechaun". So I'll go back to a saved game just before I killed him, and see if i can can find him in that pool in the temple. Thanks a lot for your help everybody.

BTW, 3 of my characters are level 7 in the warrior guild, except my paladin, she is level 4, but i guess I can live with that if you do not get any additional traits after completing the magic shield from goshin for armory.
Old 12-26-2000, 07:30 AM   #5
Igor

Moreover, when I've found his home and his treasures and anyway this is still not enough for quest completing. Something more is needed
Old 12-26-2000, 08:24 AM   #6
tritone

Er, I'm not sure if this will make you gasp in horror, but at warrior guild level 5, paladins can learn the Crusade trait... which is absolutely SUPERB.
Old 12-26-2000, 11:19 AM   #7
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Killing the little guy won't hinder you from finding his treasure when you go visit Kerah (and he is worth 6 x 65K exp). The leprechaun stick is not proof - the stone of clover is what the pawn shop is looking for. Just had someone who wasn't getting recognition for this quest - they had equipped the stone - make sure you haven't done the same with either it or the shield. YES, you should try and get paladin to level 5 temple guild for the crusade trait - if you haven't installed the patch, run back to Ishad and take advantage of the Jathil bug to get you there.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2000, 04:17 PM   #8
carg
The Magister

Crusade is a trait learned in the priest guild.
Level 5 in the armory is the most you need: at level 6 you only can learn 'oath of swords' which I don't think is very useful, and level 7 gains you nothing! What a disappointment. Apart from that you can always earn three more levels in Brimloch Roon. So no problems for you there.
Hopefully the W&W story archive will soon publish the lists I'm compiling about traits and skills, then everyone can check these things for themselves.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote