Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2001, 03:53 AM   #11
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

You know Armiseal
If you really want i can start Flaming (not Blue)
but you have to make sure i don't get kicked off
or i'm gonna cry
Old 02-04-2001, 04:00 AM   #12
Armisael

Joking, mates.

Old 02-04-2001, 04:02 AM   #13
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

Your a Fuckhead Armiseal
A longhaired Hippy
just kidding
NO ZIROC DON'T REMOVE ME
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AAAAARG
----
*sigh*
Old 02-04-2001, 05:35 AM   #14
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Hi Suul Yinn, glad to have you back mate.
Old 02-04-2001, 06:16 AM   #15
Stealth Bomber

I see you are all as mad as ever, thank god! Thanks for the warm re-welcome. I considered just sneaking back in my own inimitable style, but after Moiraine asked what had happened, I thought it best to come clean. I could have sworn that your husband said on a very early post that he shared your ID Moiraine, maybe he does it when you are not around!? I can sympathise with your car experience as we have had a lot of ice and snow in the last month, but now it has turned milder. Last Thursday I too had a near miss when my accelerator cable got stuck with the throttle fully open. I reached 110mph before I thought to turn the engine off! Quite a nerve wracking experience, so I can imagine how you felt after your bump.

Rikard I am sorry to say that you DO spend that amount of time posting, as I was last here the first week of January so max 4 weeks absence. However I have refueled the stealth bomber and will be cruising more frequently. Thanks Ladyzekke, but the credit is Ziroc who spent ages setting up the images. For a full 9 page list see his post from last year.

Hi Moridin. Yes I do live in the City of Discovery. I am Spanish by blood and English by birth however, which means I am very confused as to my identity. My wife is from Dundee, hence I live there now. I like the city, especially as we are so close to the highlands. Next time you come over drop us a line and we can meet if you like.

Thanks again to all of you

Old 02-04-2001, 06:34 AM   #16
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Stealth Yinn I remember that post you made you weird-ass!
You'd be happy to know Moiraine and I are now great buddies, swap email's and music all the time and yet it's all very platonic.

Men and women can be mates without you-know-what believe it or not! Just ask the very married Ladywendy too.

Re. what else you missed, I find it an effort to catch up if I miss a day these days, I reply to half a dozen posts, then the next day come back and they're all on page three with 50 other replies and drowned out with posts from names I've never seen.... oh well

I'm glad the board is a thriving one though.
Old 02-04-2001, 07:01 AM   #17
Moiraine
Anubis

SuulStealthYinn, buddy,

my husband has never come to the board ! He considers that it my private area (he has some himself too). In fact, your post had provoked several reactions from me -
I felt it amusing, because the idea of sharing a pseudo had never occured to me, it would be kinda like sharing a toothbrush ! And besides my dear hubbie Luc would never use a silly pseudo like 'Moiraine' !
I also felt slightly annoyed, as there are about 90% men in my area of work (computers ...), and there are about 90% men in RPG gaming, so every time I find someone interesting, I have a 90% chance that it be a man, so what ? Must I cut myself away from frienship with the male half of the world simply because other people would find it weird and gossip ? I have already lost two dear friends because of gossiping from other people. May I add, the 'threesome' idea was ... well, very weird. I very nearly leaved the board back then. Feeling something akin to despair.
Anyway, all this is past now,
again welcome back, matey !
Old 02-04-2001, 07:43 AM   #18
Stealth Bomber

SORRY MOIRAINE AND YORICK! It was meant as a toungue in cheek joke and in no way was I implying anything. I always encourage lady gamers as there are far too few of you. Certainly the ladies( that I am aware of as its difficult to tell who is who from nicknames) such as yourself, Ladyzekke and Melusine all have been great fun and had some very interesting posts. I am very glad you didn't leave us because of a poor joke on my behalf. If you have seen my other posts you will realize I have a warped sense of humour. I must find a way of implying irony in my posts so that it is obvious too all as I even managed to upset Armisael in one of my first posts because he thought I was being serious when I attacked him for spending too long on this site.

I agree that there is nothing wrong with chatting either on-line or in person with members of the opposite sex. Life would be so dull without it! However my wife did raise an eyebrow one night at 2am when I was chatting with Ladyzekke( innocently I may add) about how nice Scotland was.

So both of you accept my apologies if you were offended, as I would like to consider you both friends and if you ever pass this way I would be delighted to meet you in person.

Old 02-04-2001, 08:23 AM   #19
Moiraine
Anubis

Don't worry, offended I am not at all, but remember, I was very new on the board back then (less than 2 weeks since I first had connected), so how could I have put your sense of humour in the balance ? And what if half of the board had taken you seriously either ?

Anyway, I have been living with Luc for 14 years (married for 10 years), and he knows me very well, he knows that I am an enthusiastic but faithful woman, and he trusts me, so I never got any suspiscions from him about me posting on the board or mailing to Hugh or others guys (other than grumbling about money when I talk about dreaming of making trips everywhere to meet all of you, of course ! ).
Old 02-04-2001, 08:34 AM   #20
Stealth Bomber

Hi Moiraine. I too am married, for 6 years and have known Marnie for 9. Unfortunately she hates computer games and cannot understand why I spend so long on this site. You are so lucky Luc shares your intrest in AD&D. I am surprised he doesn't post here though as I am sure he would make many new friends. This board is more like a chat room than anything else. I think it's great you are meeting Yorick as the web is a great way for xenophobia to be wiped out and for people to meet and make new friends. I hope to meet him in England soon too. Where in France do you live? I have family in Paris, Lyon and Belleville and have been to France many times. I love your country, especially the food and wine!