Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2001, 05:23 PM   #1
mr.barry
Welcomed New User

Ok i have played through all of baldurs gate and the sword coast expansion, but i cant find a lot of the better items. I need a guru's help plz. The ones i cant find are quite numerous but they are all the best ones so if u have any of these please tell me exactly where u found it. I will put them in order of the ones i want to find the most first The Helm and Cloak of Balduran! Cloak of Displacement Cloak of Protection +2 Manuals of Con Str Wis Int The second set of ankheg plate! Ring of Wizardry!@#%& Scimitar +3 frostbrand Mithril Chain +4 i would really like to find the Short swd +3 of Backstabbing and the magical book whatever that is. If u could help me plz do thanx..
mr.barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2001, 06:14 PM   #2
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

LOTSA SPOILERS:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Helm of balduran: its in a inn in BG city, named the Helm and cloak. I think its the inn in the north western part of the city. In this inn, go upstairs and you can find it in a hidden place behind a painting in the wall. Beware of the traps. Thanks to Stealthy for the inn´s name, i couldnt remember
- Cloak of balduran: You have to go to the north western part of BG city, and enter a house located in the south western part of that map. youll find some hard guys to beat (battle horrors, invisible stalkers...). After that, talk to the mage and he´ll give you hints to go to a house where there are some statues. Cast stone to flesh on them and get a scroll. After that, go to the undercellar (located in the sewers) and talk to a girl called Qenash, she´ll give you the helm if you roleplay.
- Cloak of displacement is sold in Ulgoths Beard
- Cloak of protection +2 is found in the catacombs of candlekeep, in chapter 6
- Manuals:
· Strenght: catacombs under candlekeep, chapter 6
· dexterity: thieves guild in Baldurs Gate, chapter 5
· constitution: the cave in the lighthouse area
· intelligence: razimuths tower in baldurs gate, chapter 5
· wisdom: catacombs under candlekeep; another in durlags tower (only for TotSC); another one in a temple in the western area of BG city.
· charisma: a cave in the gnoll stronghold
- Ankheg Plate: you find one in Nashkell, in a hidden place in the western fields (dunno the exact coords, sorry). You can make more if you take an ankheg shell to the blacksmith in Beregost.
- Ring of wizardry: one in a hidden place in the southern forest in the Friendly Arm area (dunno the coords again, sorry). Another in the Flaming Fist Headquarters area of BG city. In the south western part of that map there is a house with a mage inside. Fight for the ring.
- Scimitar +3 frostband, mithril chain +4: Drizzt Do´Urden has them...prepare for losing some reputation if you want them.
- Short sword of backstabbing +3: in chapter 7, you should kill a pair of assasins to get a invitation to Sarevok´s coronation ceremony. These assasins are in the undercellar and one of them has the sword.
- Magical book ? Dunno whats that, maybe its the book you need in BG city to help a woman whose daughter is dying. In that case, go to the docks and enter the boat-tavern (cant remember its name, something about a lantern i think), and go to the lowest floor and talk to the mage.

If you need more help, just post

------------------
"Let my spells do the dirty work" Ertai, High Sorceror of the Holy Flame

[This message has been edited by Ertai_OHF (edited 05-06-2001).]
Xanthul is offline   Reply With Quote