Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2002, 06:47 AM   #101
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Oblivion437:
I don't hate you, and I'm a goddamn New Yorker! (We give the US a bad name) I know what hate is. Hate is a group of skinheads defiling a synagogue, hate is a chapter of the Union of the Militant Godless (A real smear on Atheist kind, my people have yet to live those bastards down) burning churches and murdering Christians. Hate is murdering 30 homosexuals because you can't accept that you're gay (Jeffrey Dahmer). Hate is 12 million innocent people murdered in the name of ethnic-cleansing, simply because they failed to fit your picture. Hate is murdering, raping, and torturing to the psychotic excess because you can, because the Chinese subjugates under you are defenseless. Hate is starving a man for being black. These are some things to call manifestations of hate. Hate is unproductive. And DON'T call Bush a monkey! You make yourself more ridiculous by doing so. You try to sound intellectual by comparing a middle aged politician to a Higher primate of another species... It's plain retarded.
Well thank you for not hating me! That is big coming from a New Yorker!
I didn't say MagiK or anyone else for that matter hated me, I told MagiK not to refer to me as hateful.
If people want to hate (and even hate me) that is their choice, however it is one that I choose not to make, no matter how evil others want to be. You gave lots of good examples of hate there, yes but the word takes on a whole new meaning when you haved lived through what I have at the hands of others...hate coming from strangers is no surprise and I expect nothing less from most of my family members. Examples are unimportant in this instance, just believe I know what I am saying and I am serious when it comes to others referring to me as being hateful, esp when they don't know me at all.
On the monkey thing...you are absolutely right. My comment was an insult to monkeys world-wide and I apologize.

Megabot,
Eating McDonald's will do it! Tear them down! Tear them down!

MagiK,
Rex sent me his sources for info on Bush but they are in the mailbox of another screen name...I'll sign in there and post them when I get home from school. Not that I think it will make a difference in the way you see the man but I did give my word. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Laters

Old 08-27-2002, 01:55 PM   #102
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Ranger:
[QBWell guess what, it would also be cool if people didnt constantly bash America, but no go.[/QB]
They don't constantly bash America, maybe you're just paranoid [img]tongue.gif[/img]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-27-2002, 02:04 PM   #103
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Well thank you for not hating me! That is big coming from a New Yorker!
I didn't say MagiK or anyone else for that matter hated me, I told MagiK not to refer to me as hateful.

Did I refer to you as hateful? I apologize sincerely I really didn't meant to if I did. I think you and I have worked out an equitable...err I would say friendship by ageeing to disagree, but I don't know how you personaly view things [img]smile.gif[/img]

If people want to hate (and even hate me) that is their choice, however it is one that I choose not to make, no matter how evil others want to be. You gave lots of good examples of hate there, yes but the word takes on a whole new meaning when you haved lived through what I have at the hands of others...hate coming from strangers is no surprise and I expect nothing less from most of my family members. Examples are unimportant in this instance, just believe I know what I am saying and I am serious when it comes to others referring to me as being hateful, esp when they don't know me at all.
On the monkey thing...you are absolutely right. My comment was an insult to monkeys world-wide and I apologize.

Megabot,
Eating McDonald's will do it! Tear them down! Tear them down!

MagiK,
Rex sent me his sources for info on Bush but they are in the mailbox of another screen name...I'll sign in there and post them when I get home from school. Not that I think it will make a difference in the way you see the man but I did give my word. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thank you kind lady [img]smile.gif[/img]

Laters

P.S. (in answer to our other post) I did know a group of 3 fighter pilots and then later another. The first group of 3 I met in Pensacola and we Played AD&D together back in the early 80's the last one I met was the author of the Finneous Fingers cartoon strip in Dragon Magazine back in the 80's. They were some of the best guys I have ever in my life met. 1 of them lost his life when he had to bail out of a damaged aricraft when he could not get permission to land in France. (Libyan Raid)

[ 08-27-2002, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: MagiK ]

Old 08-27-2002, 02:14 PM   #104
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Ranger:
[QBWell guess what, it would also be cool if people didnt constantly bash America, but no go.
They don't constantly bash America, maybe you're just paranoid [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QB][/QUOTE]
It isn't paranoia when they ARE out to get you

Old 08-27-2002, 02:44 PM   #105
Moni

MagiK,
I would like to think that you and I do have some sense of friendship between us. [img]smile.gif[/img] Just remember that I don't hate anyone please, it is a touchy subject with me (obviously lol).

Here are the links as promised...I have not looked at (or listened to) any of them prior to posting them here and take no personal responsibility for their crdeibility or lack thereof

Link to Boston Globe on Bush going AWOL

Article by a current Yale student bout Bush's C+ average

Actual audio of Bush f*cking up the english language

P.S. Your fighter-pilot friends sound like a good group of guys. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I tend to be a freak magnet lol, but that is a whole nother story for no other time
I am sorry that one of them has passed on.

[ 08-27-2002, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 08-27-2002, 03:09 PM   #106
MagiK

Quote:
MagiK,
I would like to think that you and I do have some sense of friendship between us. [img]smile.gif[/img] Just remember that I don't hate anyone please, it is a touchy subject with me (obviously lol).

Here are the links as promised...I have not looked at (or listened to) any of them prior to posting them here and take no personal responsibility for their crdeibility or lack thereof

{snip the links cause they caused an error}

P.S. Your fighter-pilot friends sound like a good group of guys. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I tend to be a freak magnet lol, but that is a whole nother story for no other time
I am sorry that one of them has passed on.
Thankee kindly for the links [img]smile.gif[/img] Hey, I may not agree with them (probably) but it is good to have a look at the other side of the coin so to speak. And lets have a big hug for friendship [img]smile.gif[/img] though I know if I ever got within a city block of you in real life I would drop dead of anaphylactic shock [img]smile.gif[/img] I am severely allergic to felines of all sorts and cats in particular.

Err you know, when I wrote about texans on this board that hated Bush...I didn't realize you were a Texan I guess I knew but had forgotten ...old age hath its downside.

Old 08-27-2002, 03:36 PM   #107
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
Thankee kindly for the links [img]smile.gif[/img] Hey, I may not agree with them (probably) but it is good to have a look at the other side of the coin so to speak. And lets have a big hug for friendship [img]smile.gif[/img] though I know if I ever got within a city block of you in real life I would drop dead of anaphylactic shock [img]smile.gif[/img] I am severely allergic to felines of all sorts and cats in particular.

Err you know, when I wrote about texans on this board that hated Bush...I didn't realize you were a Texan I guess I knew but had forgotten ...old age hath its downside.

HUG

(for friendship) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Well I doubt if meeting me would kill you lol. I do (try to) keep the house clean, I DON'T let the cats into my clothes and I DO keep lint brushes in my car for those times they feel the need to brush against me before I leave the house.
Now if you came into the house, that would probably be another story...keeping a house with ten cats running in and out of it clean takes constant work.

I did realize in your post to Mark that you were referring to Texans and not me directly, however there was a post prior to that where you told me (directly) that I hated him and seemed to have missed my response. I just wanted to make sure you are aware of how it feels for me to be referred to as hateful or being told I hate...either example is as far away from the truth as you could get.

[ 08-27-2002, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 08-27-2002, 04:08 PM   #108
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Well, since this is the USA thread, i thought i'd post this here. I've heard that Bill Clinton is going to be a talkshow host. Is this true ?
Old 08-27-2002, 04:15 PM   #109
Moni

The offer was placed on the table but he didn't take it.

Old 08-27-2002, 04:18 PM   #110
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
The offer was placed on the table but he didn't take it.
I just read he did, especially now Oprah is gonna call it quits pretty soon. But i guess you'd know better since you're right on top of it.