Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2002, 01:49 PM   #1
Drevlin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

What's the best strategy when you level up? It seems like it would be best to make sure you get x5 multipliers in all three attributes you want to level up before sleeping. Or will I end up leveling up slower this way?

Also I'm a specialized mage with all the magic skills (including unarmored) and long blade. I'm low level so I plan on getting my intelligence and wisdom very high before I concider concentrating on anything else. However, when you level up you can improve three attributes. What should the third be? I'm thinking personality since it can easily be leveled up be repeated use of my 1 magicka illusion spell i bought just for that purpose. (I have one of those for all the other spellcasting abilities also .
Drevlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 02:37 PM   #2
MaskedFrog
Drow Warrior

There is a faster way that only requires gold. Purchase levels of training in misc skills for the appropriate attribute. I have found about 10 levels of a given attribute is enough to get a x5 multiplier. You may have a problem with willpower because I think only some of the magic skills have willpower as a requirement. Speed can be easily raised at lower levels by running everywhere.

Hope this helps.
MaskedFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 04:20 PM   #3
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

your 3rd choice should always be luck. since you dont get multipliers you have to do it every time you level up. luck is a very powerful thing.