Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2002, 12:55 PM   #1
Feyd
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I took care of the Lich in the Bridge District. Can anyone tell me EXACTLY where the other Lich is in the Temple district? Just lost on this. Thanks in advance.
Feyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 01:14 PM   #2
PeeWee
Manshoon

In Temple District, hit the helm building to get your initiation started for looking into the cult of the unseeing eye( you may need to go right side of the temple area to watch prohpets speak first). The guy in the building will tell you that keldorn is investigating. Hit the sewers and top left side of the sewers is where keldorn is.

After you meet em, the passageway should be clear(top left side of sewers). Proceed thru to get to the lower section where the eye cult members are along with other bad things. You will be heading southward and there is a locked door somewhat to the left side. You needa key from Gaal to open it. Gaal is a follower of the eye and is found even more south of the area(go right side now). It's a bit of fighten to get to em but once there, not much else is hostile.

Talk to get the key since Gaal wants you to get something for his eye god. Proceed to the previously locked door and open it. you will find a guy there and dialogue starts. This is the room.