Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2002, 01:09 AM   #1
Zeios
Elite Waterdeep Guard

How can I safely and sucessfully maintain double agent status so I can get Drazic & Rodan and blow up the Black ship?

3 pressing questions:

1. At what point should I bribe He'Li so she on't spill the beans to Z'Ant? Is it possible to terminate her without upsetting everyone else in Arnika? [img]smile.gif[/img]

2. What's the earliest time I can turn in Sgt. Kunar so he can't spill the beans to Z'Ant? Is it possible to kill him without upsetting the rest of the Umpani? [img]smile.gif[/img]

3. Most importantly, how do I make sure Z'Ant never causes problems, and do I have to wait until he actually asks for the Black Ship coordinates before I can provide them?
Zeios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2002, 01:26 AM   #2
ice3
Drow Warrior

quote:

1. At what point should I bribe He'Li so she on't spill the beans to Z'Ant? Is it possible to terminate her without upsetting everyone else in Arnika? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Yes you can. Juste Pickpocket her to up set her then attack. But I perfer to pay the fee because she have often usefull stuff for me. I don't like to kill the shop tenders. I'm do dependent on their goods

quote:

2. What's the earliest time I can turn in Sgt. Kunar so he can't spill the beans to Z'Ant? Is it possible to kill him without upsetting the rest of the Umpani? [img]smile.gif[/img]

I don't know. I never turned him in to make the double alliance. It's very optional.

quote:

3. Most importantly, how do I make sure Z'Ant never causes problems, and do I have to wait until he actually asks for the Black Ship coordinates before I can provide them?

Well I never had much trouble with him. It is said he can mind read, but I have always 100% in Mental resistance (use buffing spells). I do first the quests for him then work for the Umpanis.
Old 03-14-2002, 02:31 AM   #3
Paladin2000
Fzoul Chembryl

1. As soon as you joined both the factions, go back to He'Li. She will ask for the money to buy her silence.

2. If you played it correctly. (Skip the last missions from all the factions) You won't have to betray him.

3. He has never suspected me before. Mainly because I completed most of his quest first or it could be due to the fact that I have paid He'Li quite early in the game. This most important factor here is NOT to finish all of the final quest given to you.
Old 03-14-2002, 12:41 PM   #4
Nightowl2
Galvatron

I just stay away from He'Li. She has nothing I want, anyway. No need to bribe her if you don't go to her place.

I do the quests for both sides together, starting with the T'Rang.

I generally turn Kunar in after the "rescue Glumph" mission. It's worth altogether 95K points, so why not? And by then, I've bought everything I need/want from him.

Yeah, wait for Z'Ant to give you the coords quest first.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 05:15 PM   #5
Wanger
Welcomed New User

While working both sides, I often had trouble with Z'Ant even after paying off He'li and turning in Kunar. If Z'Ant becomes hostile for no apparent reason, here is how to fix him:

Go into the inventory screen and grab the chaos molari. With the molari still as part of the cursor, exit the inventory screen. Click on Z'Ant with the molari, and he will talk to you.

Unfortunately, you must use this trick every time you contact Z'Ant, or else he will become hostile.
Wanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 08:48 PM   #6
NCSUWufPak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Regarding He'Li... once you have got the DD, CM, and AD, go talk to her. She gives you a gift. [img]smile.gif[/img]