Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2002, 10:32 PM   #1
Lord Killjoy
Manshoon

Sorry I haven't put any pics up lately I have some to upload but I've been working on a module. Am I missing something or are there no zone events. Say if you enter a zone and I want it to trigger an event. You can trigger a combat but no event. If I'm just looking in the wrong place somebody let me know?
Old 02-25-2002, 11:59 PM   #2
manikus
Jack Burton

it's under step events- you make a step event and it fires after so many steps in a given zone(s).

i, as well, have some more graphics to upload. i've got a bunch of small pics that are scans from the wheel of time card game, and i've got some sprites that are my own creation. i just need to do some fine-tuning, but two things are holding me back: star wars galactic battlegrounds, and icewind dale: heart of winter, both of which i got in the last week and a half. not to mention that i'm working on a couple of mods for dungeon craft. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/mage1.gif[/img]

p.s. i fixed wall_brick3.png. just remember to hit refresh, as the lack of doing that had me cursing at my computer! lol
Old 02-26-2002, 03:12 AM   #3
Lord Killjoy
Manshoon

I feel like an idiot I did it in UA all the time and there it is staring me in the face in dungeoncraft the whole time.