Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2002, 02:18 AM   #1
somebody
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i have just reached elsthmador the dragon in the caves and i managed to kill him. should i keep him alive for something in the future in the game or not? its a nice chunk of exp. points.

thanks
someone
somebody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 07:46 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

sniffle

It won't hurt your game (sniff). There are no consequences for going against the oath you swore in the crypt and doing terrible, nasty, awful things such as killing my Gale Serran relative. WAH!! (jk)

It does appear that the designers did intend for there to be consequences but they didn't make it to the released version, so enjoy your experience points (many (MANY) players have)and carry on!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 11:15 AM   #3
Detah
Dungeon Master

I highly recommend it. After he toasted my party several times in the open plains, and by the time I was forced to listen to Mr holy windbag, I could take no more. Meteorstorm works nicely. Hes not going anywhere, but you can run out that passage near the Mavin. hehehe.

Detah
Detah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 02:02 PM   #4
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

It depends on whether you want to be evil after killing him what is next joining Cet and letting him live or picking a fight with Oakimier

Well not to be a hypocrite I killed Earathmador, Oakimier, Anephas, and Cet I found a way to kill both gods at the same time. I will tell you that hint for some great experince.

First when Cet wants you to join him you say yes and then continue to chop away if you kill him before he joins with your body you then see Anaphas who doesn't relize you killed him and picks a fight with you so you kill him. But this way you don't get Kerahs Sword not that it is a bad thing it can't be blessed or enchanted.