Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2001, 12:37 AM   #1
Lucian
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ok, ive gotten tablet 2 and 3, but im completely stumped on how to enter the library..i am at the sewer grate..and i cant see any way of opening it..it keeps saying it aint working..and nearby, there is what looks like a door i cant open...not the other one also nearby with a turning crank to open
Lucian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2001, 12:44 AM   #2
Moni

Not sure if it makes a difference to do so, but have you talked to the mermaid there? She was standing on the grate when I entered and when she led the way to show me how to get to the library or somplace, the grate opened when she got off of it.
My apologies in advance if this turns out to be NO HELP AT ALL! It is the best I can do!
: )
Moni
Old 01-21-2001, 09:45 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

AS I recall - it was the mermaid that lead me to the library (just as Moni said). That was about the first thing that happened to me when I entered Collasium. Hope you have gotten there by now!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote